t h i r t y

Ik slow updates suck shit. And yet here I am being the slowest out here. Bare with me please 🙈

"Cause we are turning him into a vampire

"Cause we are turning him into a vampire.."

"W-why ?!" No words could comprehend the infinite thoughts rushing within my head. I wish I misheard but to no avail. The seriousness casted upon his features explained it all. 

"Yeah exactly. Why ?!" It was Jungkook who  continued the trail. He seemed rather obnoxious than serious. Taehyung didn't give two shits as usual. 

"Because we need to save him." Jimin feebly replied as if guilty. His gaze dropping down to the level of the Persian mat covering the floor. 

"Why ?! Is he your husband ?!" The joke slipping off his tongue didn't have the slightest humour. His once bunny like orbs turning darker by the seconds. 

"I expect you to know the answer." Followed by an eye roll, Jimin started walking back and forth. His footsteps seeming confused with hints of worry.

"Huh. So you want to save his life by risking your own ?" Jungkook's voice sounded worried than before. The rage slowly disappearing as the emotions got replaced with care. 

"Wha-What do you mean by risking your own ?!" Several questions raced around my mind but none of them seemed to reach the finishing line. 

"It's nothing. I'll manage." His hands intertwined with mine as if spraying calm over my rather shaken self. His eyes staring deep down in my soul filled with pure innocence and love. 

"Jimin please reconsider it. Millions die everyday, it won't matter if her boyfriend is added to that list too." Jungkook's words extremely cold as his eyes dropped daggers within my soul. 

"He isn't my boyfriend mister. He'd rather date himself over me." A short snicker ringed around the serious atmosphere given by Taehyung.

Jungkook snorted a bit. "I can see that." His eyes shamelessly checked out my body, them being filled with disgust.

"The fuck you mean ?" His irritated behaviour had got my nerves long back. It had outgrown to the limit that made me ready to launch a full fledged war on him. 

"Oh really. I'll tell you what I mean you bitch!" Jungkook and me now being involved in an aggressive stare down. Noses touched without any feelings shared. 

God I hate him so much.

"Let's see what you got you lil fucker—" 

"Shut the fuck up!" The deepest of voice shot through the luxurious room. It being Taehyung's was the surprise factor. His eyes flashing annoyance and so did his command.

"And you," His index finger pointing right at my soul."Get lost" 

"What ?! No I won't—" 

"I won't be repeating myself." The shrill in his deep down tone sent millions of shivers down my spine. Attempting to stop my lower lip from quivering would have to be an understatement.