t h i r t y f o u r

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV

"He would wake up..." I glanced down at my wrist watch. It's hands making their way up to 4 in the morning. "...any minute now."

Jin's transition period had long gone and the result of our ritual was the only thing left to be unveiled. Jungkook and I sat down against the wooden coffin he laid in. A half-filled bottle of bourbon whiskey dangling down his hand.

"I still don't understand why are you helping him." Jungkook feebly said clearly annoyed, gulping down the dark liquid.

My lost thoughts wondering off amidst nowhere, I could only sigh deeply as his answer. "Let's just say I owe him one." I heaved a small smile before neutrally rejecting his curious orbs.

Jungkook seemed confused but decided to leave it be. The deed was already done afterall. Now Jin would either survive or join the dead on the other side.

A part of me wished for his survival but most of my conscience still wanted him to die. That most part of me was scared of the consequences I'd have to face later. Yoongi suffered but It didn't mean I'd to.

We stood silent in the mystic air around us as our breaths fell, getting deeper each passing second. The dark atmosphere seemed heavier than usual. Low lights hung around the ceiling adding to the negative aura.

As more time passed, I'd almost convinced myself for him being dead. But the thought brought along the frown of the person I fancy the most.

Y/N.

I'd rather not appreciate her being sad and hurt. That too because of me. It wasn't her fault. She doesn't deserve to suffer.

Is it so bad that she did something for defending herself ? If that bastard hadn't started touching her in the first place, none of this shit would've happened. He deserved much more than a just a slap.

But now, she's the only one who suffers in the end. And who's she to blame ? Her herself.

The thought alone shattered my heart. Nano tears accumulated around but I wiped them off before Jungkook could notice.

"The fuck !?" At the same exact moment, Jin stood up rather dramatically gasping for air. "My head ugh it's pounding and what the hell am I doing in a coffin ?!" His tone was two octaves higher than usual, making it all the more annoying.

"You must've a million questions but I am afraid those will have to wait." Taehyung made his grand entrance in the relish darkly lit room. His pupils shifting around at unknown places.

"Let's just get this over with quickly." Jungkook practically skipped around while churning all the other face' expressions into disgust.

"Give him some human blood. That'll do." Taehyung nonchalantly declared leaving Jin's face to rot in horror. With poor wide eyes, he shrieked. "Don't tell me you turned me..."