t h i r t y t w o

"Death sentence

"Death sentence." 

"Wait this doesn't make any sense." My microscopic brain tried to keep up with his heavy explanation but somehow failed lagging behind. I shouldn't be the one to be blamed though, history had never been my thing anyway.

"What doesn't ?" Taehyung asked nonchalantly whilst scanning my cabin through its lengthy demeanor. His fingers slenderly swiped across the large wooden cupboard which I never bothered opening. 

The doors parted revealing one of the finest wine collections I could ever set my eyes upon. Not to mention one of the most expensive and ancient.

Having seen a lot unrealistic secrets by now, I was only waiting for them to reveal the address of Hogwarts where witches fly turning bats into werewolves.  (This author isn't a potterhead AT ALL so don't judge my predictions or do cuz idc) 

"So like Yoongi saved Jimin and got sentenced to death ? And they don't exactly have a relationship of love nowadays." My nails got bitten as the very common but not-so-good habit repeated itself. 

"Well, Yoongi is not much of a doctor just so you know." He rolled his eyes before settling it on one particular bottle. He pulled the delicate flask out before reading it's contents. 

"He saved him by turning him. Into a vampire." The liquid flowed down into the crystalline glass. The particles bursting, shining with the brightest, darkest of reds. "That's against the rule of council and hence he was sentenced to death." 

"What ?!" I choked on my own saliva before calculating the consequences being held ahead. Jimin was risking his life for Jin's. Not only risking but perhaps sacrificing. 

"But Yoongi doesn't seem dead to me. Unless he is a freaking ghost!" I wasn't even sure if I knew these guys anymore. Even there own names started seeming fake as more and more shit got revealed underneath it's cover. 

"Yoongi isn't a ghost," The million dollar smile. "but it could've been awesome." The billion dollar charm.

"He sabotaged the whole damn council. Reason why Jimin must've warned you about him."

"He's a total maniac when it comes to being aggressive. His ways of punishments are planned, painful, haunting." The glass got itself blessed by kissing the lips of the handsome figure, tainting them into a slight but oh so beautiful red.

His Adam's apple bobbing up and down whilst a gulp made its way to my throat as well. "That's probably the reason why he didn't kill Jin completely then..." I deep sighingly muttered under my own breath, tears threatening to leave any passing second. 

"You're smart." His footsteps preached, as he leaned impossibly close towards my figure, our bright orbs staring darkly into the others. "I like that."

I mentally gasped whilst hearing his voice being deepest of all to such a close extent. It almost sounded seductive to my being as he licked his lips thereafter.