f o u r t e e n

I woke up to an early hour of surprise with fresh thoughts along with a smile attached to my face

Through the huge glass window side facing the dull colored walls, the spread of the vibrant warmth rising from the soft rays of sunlight was visible. The sight alone mesmerized me.

I glanced at the small table watch beside my table and holy crap. Finally it was the precious time of my life when I didn't oversleep.

Which meant that it will be the first freaking time in my life when I will reach on time for work. And that's seriously so fucking awesome and somewhat unbelievable. Especially for someone like me right here.

After almost an eternity, I convinced my ass to get off the bed and take a bath. The warm water flowed down through the soft strands of my hair. I hummed into the process, a tune unknown but it just felt right.

I came out of the bathroom and tuned on some k-pop. A few more moments of dressing up and dancing down later, I adorned myself ready and moved on to make something for my empty stomach. Nothing beats cornflakes and bread with butter, so I made that for myself and for Jin too.

He wasn't on the couch but he was no where near my sight so I guessed he must be sleeping in his room. So it practically suggested that we have started living together now. 

Well, some company wouldn't hurt for a change.

'I made breakfast for ya. And no, this one isn't poisonous :)'

The note written by me got stuck on one of the plates dazzling with a hot piece of bread. With that, I got my belongings before moving out of the building.

The birds weren't chirping. They weren't even visible but the horns of certain vehicles passing replaced the sound around the morning aura.

The soft rays of sunlight found it's way from within the dense of cluster of leaves in the tree, enlightening the features of my face whole heartedly.

The ones employed were walking alongside me to get to there respective places. Some gathering paperwork and the others munching on their breakfast.

It was a new feeling of professional assistance. A new gut feeling of responsibility formed inside my head.

It was a good beautiful day indeed.

Soon, I pulled up near the building. A deep breath puffed out itself from within as I entered through the glass roundabout at the entry.

The first reaction on the faces of the staff was shock. My early appearance must have startled them. I chuckled to myself before walking down the big hall.

When my figure was about to enter the elevator, my eyes wandered straight away to the sight of Park Jimin who was triumphantly marking his pace towards the hall beside my left side.