s i x t e e n

"Jimin ?!"

"Jimin ?!"

With cramped limbs, an aching head and a very shattered memory, I greeted the worst time of the day. Early morning.

My eye lids fluttered open at the slowest pace. Curtains covered in the hue of dark crimson were spread widely stopping the access of any form of light in the dark room.

I rubbed my temples harshly as stings of pain rushed throughout my body. Constant head rush and nausea didn't make the situation any better.

Heavy eyelids begged me to shut 'em up but unfortunately i couldn't sleep for the rest of my life. Even though that's the only thought revolving in my head these days.

I slipped my legs into a comfy pair of wholesale slippers as I got up from the bed in search of some suitable medications.

Three words were more than enough to describe the feels I experienced as the whole body weight of mine got shifted onto my legs.

Pain, pain and PAIN.

I landed back down as soon as I got up with a thud. A sigh relentlessly left my mouth. That's what a hangover is I guess. 

Through the huge wardrobe mirror situated directly in front of my bed and with the little angle of vision my tired eyes provided, I noticed that...

...I wasn't wearing clothes!

Like I wasn't exactly naked but I did wonder at some point that why was my ass so cold.

A white cotton shirt was hanging extremely loosely from my shoulders as the neck bones were prominently visible. And that was it.

Oh shit.

Did Jin and I--?! (A/N: Allowed to use your imaginations ✨)

What the fuck no!

I mentally face-palmed because that thought alone was cringed in itself. As if this sudden realisation had given a new boom of energy to my fatigued body, I quickly ran out of the room only to see Jin lying down on the...floor ?

I observed the scene around. A string of saliva flowed through the man's mouth who seemed dead. But the loud snores escaping his nose didn't almost suggest it.

He was sleeping as soundly as a dog would. Even on the super uncomfortable floor. I shrugged off as my eyes continued taking in the scenario again.

As if someone had put a spell on my already peanut-sized brain, I couldn't exactly remember anything after we got out from the club.

I started revising our activities of previous night in a chronological manner because that was the only thing I could do in order to really know about whatever the hell happened last night.