t h i r t y t h r e e

Short chapter😴

"Harder-" It felt like every cell in my body rattled itself out

"Harder-" It felt like every cell in my body rattled itself out. The force shook the hell out of that table we were on. Moans resonated in every dark corner of the room. 

"Almost...there..." The energy was draining and draining, nothing could restore the back up at the moment. "Fuck Y/N!" I'd given up long before but she just had to push me to the limit. 

"Maybe you aren't as strong as we thought..." She scoffed before going to the side herself, trying to budge the heavy table.

"Could've been prevented if you didn't slap me hoe." I snarled at her before she rolled her eyes. My ring had slipped out of my hand just as she slapped me after my cheesy confession and well, some actions.

It swiftly slided across the room before landing beneath the stupid table. "Could've been prevented if you hadn't started sucking my damn mouth hoe." 

Taehyung she's drunk. She's drunk. She's drunk. Don't rip her hair out. Come on, you're better than that. 

My ring had been lying beneath that damned thing since maybe ten minutes now and all our efforts were screwed up in vain. Not being able to drink fresh blood does have its cons as it'd been affecting my power. And the drunk Y/N hadn't been much help either.

The lack of human blood had me losing strength but nothing else could be done as it was the only way to maintain peace around the city. To be able to remember when I'd the last taste of it could be a tedious task.

We drink animal's blood to survive but it's not as well enough. Controlling the urge to kill humans requires a tremendous amount of self-control. It has to be  learnt, and I did the same. Had to.

It's like trying to follow a diet schedule whilst living in Pizza Hut. And that's the reason why I won't be so sure of my actions at the sight of blood.

Jin's case was different. That man himself disgusts me so the intentions of tasting his damned blood were far from pleasent. 

Providing a guarantee to not kill could be considered counting chickens before they hatched. I'd been avoiding humans ever since this pact was made and yes it indeed had been successful.

Until now.

A loud moan of pain shot through the silent room as Y/N hissed back her urge to scream. "Ahh shit!" I turned around to take in the reality of the situation.

Apparently, the very drunk Y/N had somehow managed to break the bottle of wine in her very hands, leading them to bleed.

Human blood.

Oh no fuck.

Y/N's POV

The sticky liquid was mixing in through my blood as both hues of red combined within themselves. The pain being felt lead me to become sober as tears threatened to leave in threads. 

"Hell I'm so clumsy. Wanna hand me a handkerchief or something ?" I called out to Taehyung whilst applying pressure to my palms aiming to reduce the leakage. 

But my question was answered back with just silence. "Uhm Taehyung ?" I drifted my attention from the wound towards him as he had his back turned. 

First he tries to kiss me and then refuses to help a bleeding victim. What a creep seriously. 

"Excuse me, someone might die out here-" Grabbing his shoulder, I forcibly turned him around as we had our faces in close contact. And the sight I witnessed was indescribable.

His eyes were glowing with the darkest of crimson as the canines present in his jaw became more and more prominent by time. Any sign of beauty from his usually handsome face somehow vanished, getting replaced by dread, aggression but mostly hunger

I shrieked loudly before running towards the door, anywhere away from him but being faster than lighting itself he blocked my path. The expressions flashed by his face seemed dangerously ruthless, hauntingly vengeful. 

Tears escaped at godspeed as death flashed before my very eyes. Nothing much was said before he dug his teeth onto my bleeding palms rather harshly. 

I tried straddling him but the differences in our strength was touching heights. He sucked harder and harder as my whimpers were heard by none. 

The pain had maximised to infinite as my blurred vision met his eyes yet again. His lips tainted by a thick layer of blood. The want of more was easily visible in those dangerously darkened orbits. 

It was at that moment I realised, however nice Jimin or his little group of friends might be, at the end of the day he is just a blood sucking ferocious creature. This was his very true nature.

"Please don't kill me. I'll do anything you want. Just please don't!" I begged in stuttering tones. I was so fucking scared. Had I known this was his plan all along, I would have never let him bring me here in the first place. 

He stopped after hearing my plea. The glow in his eyes darkening further. We stood in silence for two mere moments and I desperately hoped that maybe, just maybe he was convinced. 

But it was right after then he dug his teeth right against my neck, leaving me a moaning mess and rather breathless. It was harsh, painful and I couldn't do anything but scream.

And that was when I blacked out completely. Probably died but whatever.

•••

BTS FESTA 2020 IS HERE 🎉🎉

💜💕like that we are about to complete 7 years together💕💜

~∆~