t w e n t y s e v e n

"What ?"

"What ?"

Y/N's POV

The sight lingering in front of me was definitely questionable. Not to mention weird.

Jimin being the short heighted bitch, was standing on his tip toes to match Jin's level as his fingers gently swayed down the jawline of the taller male.

The distance between them was next to nothing and both of their eyes were busy staring each other down.

I rolled my eyes ignoring the shitheads before lowering down the extremely high volume of the buds resting in my ears. The music boomed in at an exorbitant level bursting my ear drums but come on that's the best way to jam on K-pop.

After my arrival was in, Jin and Jimin practically pushed each other away creating a distance of at least 2 miles between them, stealing nervous glances after every second.

I pulled the earbuds out placing them on the table before Jimin's eyes shamelessly checked me out from top to bottom.

I chose a plain black off shoulder crop top accompanying long frill sleeves with a short pencil skirt of the same tint. The fabric stuck close to my body highlighting its curves.

A slight smirk carved Jimin's plump lips as he repeated his usual habit of shoving his hair back.

Damn this man looks even hotter when he breathes.

"Let's go ?" I tried to ask calmly but failed as the rhetorical question came out like an annoying command. He didn't seem to pay any attention as his eyes got kinda stuck at my ass.

"Pervert." Sighing deeply, I grabbed his small hand in my rather big one and dragged him through the apartment's door.

He let me pull him anywhere but still the look of some sort of sex addict never left his features. It was after we sat in his amazing Jaguar, he fixated his eyes on the road before chuckling slightly to himself.

"What's so funny ?" I irritatingly questioned in a low tone so as to not lose my temper. Snickering with this guy wasn't something I'd planned because who knew he might kill me.

"You might wanna straighten that skirt of yours. That strap of your silk undie makes me feel things."

He remarked in a serious expression before taking control on the steering wheel whilst making me speechless.

Being embarrassed at some of the top levels, I chose to remain silent for the rest of the ride. A red tint of shame had already got itself covered on my face and my tongue stuttered at every thought which wanted to escape through.

I'd desperstely wanted information about the whereabouts of our destination.

And well when the venue became visible, I started regretting my choice to giving my conset for this weird meeting taking place at 1 in the morning.