Chapter 1

(A/N: the girl above is pretty much what this character looks like except she has pink-red eyes and of course different clothes. I couldn't find a different picture so we have this overly sexy one lol. Enjoy the story!)

'Run dammit!' I say to myself as I can feel my feet begin to get heavy and slow down. 'You know what'll happen if he catches you so why aren't you running faster?!' I tried to motivate myself more but just before I pick up the pace again, I ran into something really big and hard. I rubbed my head and wince in pain.

"I finally found you Kayla!" I froze at the sound of the man's voice. I immediately recognized him to be my master, the one I just tried running from. He was riding a horse which is probably how he caught up to me so easily. "Now why did you run from me my sweet girl?" He chuckled as he said that. As if he was taunting me.

"I-I don't know w-what you m-mean." I cursed my shaky voice.

"Oh really now." He grabbed my arm so tight that I could feel his nails dig into my arm. I let out a yelp of pain. "For a fanalis you sure are weak Kayla! Honestly if it wasn't for that metal vassal of yours I would have killed you a long time ago!" He spat when he talked and I could feel that half of my face was coated in his spit. He really repulsed me.

"Then why don't you just let me die or let me go?" My voice was still small, I only talked loud enough for him to vaguely hear me. "I'm useless with this power. I'm just extra baggage."

He threw me to the ground and my body fell limp. I had been running from him for a while so I was completely drained of energy. He chuckled at my previous statement. "Maybe I should kill you! I never thought of that! I'll just take your djinn after you die and go about my life!" He grinned his brown, sadistic grin as he raised his sword to strike me.

'I'm such an idiot! Why do I have to go around saying stuff like that?!' I tried moving or at least dodging his attack but my body wouldn't move! All I could do was watch. 'Someone help me! I don't want to die!' Just as my master swung his sword and cut my check, I saw a fire ball hit him and throw the fat man back several feet.

"Who did that?" I whispered to myself.

"Hey miss are you alright?!" I heard a young child ask me and finally he stepped into view. A little boy with long blue hair and blue glittering eyes.

"Y-yes I suppose so-" I lost consciousness as I saw two more figures join the mysterious kid.

Time-skip!

I woke up in a strange, beautifully decorated room. My body aches and my face hurt but I was happy to be alive. I started to get out of bed when I realized that I wasn't the only one sleeping in this room.

The young boy who saved me was cuddled up to my chest. He looked so innocent and cute. I moved trying not to wake him but I accidentally woke him up anyway. "Oh good morning miss! Are you feeling okay?"

'Aw he's adorable!' Not even realizing that he snuggled his face into my breast. I smiled at the young boy. "Y-Yes I'm okay although my body hurts really bad." He looks concerned but he smiles anyway.

"We can get Yam to heal you soon. By the way my name's Aladdin!" He holds out a small hand and I shake it hesitantly.

"My name is Kayla, Kayla Michaelis."

He smiles again. "Wow that's such a pretty name miss Kayla."

After I get dressed the king's assistant gave me, Aladdin told me that he wanted to show me around the palace.