Chapter 13

3rd person POV

Kayla charged at her love and tried to strike him down. Although he knew it wasn't her who was trying to kill him, it still stung. She took several swings at the rest of the group too. She finally cut someone: Morgiana. A large gash was visible across the girl's arm, but the fanalis didn't scream out in pain, she just continued fighting.

Kayla had a crazed look on her face that terrified her friends. "Come on. I bet we could have more fun outside!" She chanted something and the wall and ceiling were broken by her wind  and revealed the outside. She chuckled playfully before targeting the city below.

"Kou metal vessels, protect the city and people!" Kouen commanded his siblings and they all flew as fast as they could to the rouge metal vessel user. Koumei deflected her attack away from the city while the other siblings tried to find an opening and take her down.

By now all of the organization members began standing and preparing for a fight as well. Gyokuen stood in the front of the group and laughed. "I wonder what twisted memory finally made her crack. Or maybe it's a fake memory. Oh well I guess I'll find out eventually."

Judar was furious. He shot an icicle at the woman but it was just not strong enough to break through her borg. "Haha I have no interest in broken toys, so I no longer need you, Judar." The cloaked men and women directed their attacks at the fallen magi. Just before it hit him, Aladdin, Titus, and Yam jumped in front of him and used their borgs as protection.

"We all want to get her back, Judar," the  blast continued striking at the four magicians. "That's why we'll do whatever it takes to save her!"

"We'll take care of the organization, you and Judar must reach Kayla before it's too late, Aladdin." King Sinbad stepped in and helped fight the dreaded organization. All of the household members that he brought and Alibaba and Morg ran up and kept the fallen magicians at bay.

"Come on, Judar!" Aladdin's voice snapped Judar out of the trance he was in. They flew up to the meet the Kou siblings. They were panting and they seemed to have a hard time keeping her from attacking the city and them.

"What's been happening?" Judar asked the Kou kings.

"Every time she attacks the city, she attacks one of us so we have to choose which one will get hit. She seems to be aiming for Koumei the most though. She really wants him to stop diverting the attacks." Kouen answered the dark magi's question first. "Kougyoku and Koumei have taken a lot of damage and Hakuei has a wind djinn but she can't keep up with her. ...I hate to say it, but I can't either.

"Come on! Let me see some blood! I want to see you fall to your knees! All of you!" Kayla screamed in an unfamiliar murderous tone. She threw a huge wind storm at the city. Hakuryuu and Kouha for in its way Just in time to stop it but they couldn't protect themselves so they both fell out of the sky.

"I have to stop her." Judar said to himself but loud enough for Aladdin to hear.

Aladdin grabs Judar's wrist. "Okay." The young magi raised his arm and shouted, "Solomon's wisdom!" With Kayla's attention focused on the destruction of the city and royal family, Aladdin was able to hit her with his spell. Kayla, Aladdin, and Judar all fell out of he sky and were caught by Kougyoku, Kouha, and Hakuryuu.

"I hope they can save her now." Kougyoku says worried.

"There's nothing we can do now. I want you all to stay behind and guard them from the organization. The rest of us will help with the fight inside." As the siblings rushed over to the palace wall, they saw that all of the organization members have already fled and the Sindrians were walking to them.