Chapter 2

Kayla looked up at the building the young prince was pointing to. A huge palace sat in front of her. It was elegant and beautiful but she was nervous to meet this strange priest she was supposed to befriend.

'I hope I come out of this alive.'

Back in Sindria!

Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana, the 8 generals, and Sinbad himself have been looking everywhere for Kayla since her disappearance a few weeks ago. They knew that the girl wouldn't have left on her own because she's so easily scared.

"This is why we don't hit on teenage girls my King." Sharrkan spoke up.

"Are you saying it's my fault?!"

"Well it is a possibility that the girl was repulsed by your behavior Sin. And besides that, you picked out a very provocative dress for her to wear." Ja'far cut in. He looked at the king in a very disapproving way.

"I don't think that she would just leave though. She seemed to really like it here. What do you think Morg?" Aladdin asked, concerned.

"Abduction? She could just be traveling too." The quiet girl said.

"Maybe she was kidnapped? I know that slave trade is illegal in Sindria but that doesn't mean that people don't do it. After all she was brought here as a slave." Alibaba informed. The group took his words seriously.

"Yes that could have happened. She is a fanalis and she was also very intoxicated that night. She would have been easy prey." Said Ja'far.

Sinbad started shifting the blame of Kayla's disappearance on Sharrkan because he's the one who gave her alcohol in the first place. After bickering for a moment Aladdin quieted everyone. "Let's keep looking for her here and send out letters to other countries to find her. I'm sure they would help us if we asked the right people!" Everyone agreed and continued on with their day.

Back in Kou! (Kayla's POV)

I walked into the palace behind Kouha. It was slow at first but I steadily began feeling my legs work properly again. We walk into a large room with high ceilings, books on every shelf, and beautiful red pillars. There was a desk in the middle of the room and a man was sitting behind it, intensely focused on a scroll he was reading.

"Hey en! I've taken care of all of the slave traders I could find around the city! I even brought something back for Judar!" The short, red haired man doesn't look up from his scroll but he responds nonetheless.

"You know she won't last very long. Why do you insist on bringing in possible maids for him?" The elder brother said in the most unenthusiastic voice possible. I felt more and more nervous the longer I stayed here.

"I don't think he will kill this one. She's nice AND pretty. What idiot would kill a pretty girl?" This 'en' guy just let out a sigh.

"Judar probably-" the doors of the room swung open revealing a young man with long black hair and red eyes. He wore a black crop top with gold jewelry, and black, baggy pants. He looked like a nobleman based on what he was wearing but he carried himself lazily.

"Hey morons." He joked as he walked up to the two brothers, completely ignoring me.

'He's.... beautiful.' My eyes wondered up and down his perfect form.

He turned to me and tilted his head slightly. 'Crap! Did I say that out loud?!'

"Who's the girl?" He asked the younger prince.

'Okay good, I didn't.'

Kouha bounced over to me and jumped on my back almost causing me to fall over. My chest jumped around and I saw the priest eyes scan my figure. "This is your new friend or maid or whatever you want, Judar!"