Chapter 7

"Judar look out!" I yelled but it was too late. The blue lightning hit his borg and after a couple seconds it caused the force field to shatter. "Judar!" I rushed over to my love. When he sat up on his own, I breathed a sigh of relief. I then turned my attention to where the shot came from.

Out of the palace gates stood a man who looked exactly like Sinbad expect he had blue hair, a strange outfit, and a tail.

'This must be his djinn equip.'

Sinbad narrowed his eyes at the magi, who was now standing and glaring back. "Judar, I should have known it was you who kidnapped her!" Both Judar and Kouha got in a fighting stance while Kougyoku and I tried to extinguish the situation.

"Wait! He didn't kidnap me! Kouha saved me from the guy who kidnapped me and then brought me to the palace!" I quickly yelled, trying to get them to put down their weapons.

"Yes! It's exactly as Kayla said! We have been taking care of her until we got your letter about her disappearance! We came here immediately after, I swear!" Kougyoku was flailing around just as much as I was.

The king looked back and forth between us before his equip faded. The princess, the prince's servants, and I let out a sigh as Kouha also released his equip. "It's good to see you again Kayla." The king smiled and wrapped his arms around me, a bit too low for my liking.

I heard Judar grunt and pull me away. "Hands off, Moron!" He quickly curled his arms around my body and tucked his head into my neck while glaring at Sinbad.

"Isn't that something? Judar's got a friend!" I looked behind Sinbad to see the owner of the voice. It was Sharrkan!

"Hi Sharrkan!" I waved at the swordsman from afar seeing as I couldn't move at the moment.

Immediately after the other generals and my old friends walked out of the palace, along with someone I've never met before. "Hey Kayla! Glad to see you're okay!" Aladdin giggled as he ran up to greet me. Judar finally released his grip on me but kept his arm around my shoulders. "Hi Mr. Judar!" The older magi didn't respond to the younger one. "Oh! Before I forget Kayla," Aladdin pulls the stranger in front of the group. "This is my friend Titus! He's a magi!"

Titus was a beautiful boy with short blonde hair and he had on black robes and a black hat. "Hello Titus!"

I heard Judar grunt something under his breath about there being too many magis in the world but I didn't listen much since he wasn't talking directly to me.

Everyone warmly welcomed me back to Sindria and after I finished greeting Spartos, the last of the lot, Sinbad announced that there would be a party held later tonight because they caught a south seas creature earlier in the day. "But Judar will not be attending."

"What? Why not?!" Me and my partner ask in unison.

"Because he would destroy everything and besides, you're not allowed in our country, remember?" Ja'far says sternly.

"But please?" I asked kindly. I want to enjoy the festival with all of my friends, especially my partner.

"Why do you care if he goes or not, Kayla?" Sinbad asks.

"Because he's my boyfriend and I want him there." I answered a bit shyly. Judar slid behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and smiled smugly at everyone standing across from us. I could have sworn I heard most of the men say 'dammit' but I could be wrong.

"Fine. If you can beat me in a battle then Judar can go to the festival, if not then you have to stay in Sindria and he can't do anything about it. Deal?"

"No way in hell is she doing that. She could kick your ass any day of the week but knowing you, you'd probably pull some stunt to make her lose."

"It's fine Judar. I'll win, for us!" I smiled at him and his face softened slightly.

"Whatever. Do what you want." I nod my head and pull my dagger out.

Sinbad walks a ways away from the group and changes into his equip. "Let's see what you've got!" He smirks.

I walk to where he is. "You're on!" I change into my djinn equip and just like that the battles over. Literally, when my equip showed up the pervy King got a nosebleed and forfeit the fight. "But I thought we were going to duel?" I tilted my head sideways.

Judar jumped in front of me, it was the fastest I've ever seen him move before. "You're all a bunch of pervy idiots!" He yells out. "Release your equip, Kayla." He whisper-yells through his teeth. I look at him confused until I notice Sharrkan, Ka Koubun, Kouha, Ja'far, Alibaba, Spartos, Hinahoho, Aladdin, Pisty, and Titus all dealing with a nosebleed in different volumes. Kougyoku and Yam were blushing while Masrur and Morg just looked away.

"O-oh!" I quickly changed back into my regular clothes. "I'm sorry. My djinn equip is a little revealing." I nervously laugh to myself.

"Anyway, the festival will be starting at 8 so we'll see you then but until that time you can stay in one of the guest rooms or tour the city." Sinbad waves over his shoulder. The 8 generals and Kougyoku follow him inside and Kouha  and his servants follows soon, sure to keep extra eyes on his sister.

"Okay!" I exclaim with glee.

Aladdin's POV

'That was weird.'

"Hey Titus, you saw that too right?" I asked the blonde next to me. I was looking ahead of us at the oddly cute couple in front of us, Judar and Kayla. He was holding her hand and gazed at her softly.

"What do you mean Aladdin?" Morgiana and Alibaba ran off to look at some items a merchant was selling.

"Judar is supposed to be a fallen magi, right? Well the rukh surrounding him aren't just black but they're... white too." Titus looks at me shocked for a moment.

"No I can't tell. I think you're seeing the rukh that are hovering around Kayla, Aladdin. There is no way that is Judar's rukh."

"But it is. When she walked away from him to fight Sinbad earlier, I saw his white and black rukh!" The boy nodded his head confirming that he understood.

"Let's just keep an eye on them for now. Maybe she is good for him." I agreed and we chased after the couple that was already several meters away.

'If he's no longer fallen... does this mean that he can fully be pulled out of the darkness?'