Chapter 5

3rd person POV

Judar, Kayla, Kouha, and Kougyoku were on their way to Sindria. The trip was going to take about a month before they arrived at the small country so they had plenty of time to hangout with each other.

Judar walked up to his beautiful fanalis girl who was looking over the bow of the ship. He snaked his arms around her waist and he felt her tense up. It wasn't that she was surprised by his presence but instead that she wasn't used to all this affection that she was receiving. No one has ever paid as much attention to her as Judar has.

"Hey Kayla,"

"Yes Ju Ju?" She smiles at him and he shoots a stern look at her. "I mean, yes Judar?" She giggles. Her laugh made the magi smile to himself for a moment before answering her.

"When we arrive in Sindria, I don't want you to leave my side... or get anywhere near the king." She pulled out of his arms to face him.

She tilted her head out of confusion, making a strand of her beautiful red hair fall in her face. "Why not?" She asks simply.

Judar gently tucks the strand of hair out of her face while responding. "Because 'Lord Moron' is a pervert and he'll try to put his hands on you if you're too close." Kayla looks down trying to hide her blush as she presses her fingers together. "Kayla... what's that face you're making for?" She refused to look him in the eye as she assured him that she didn't know what he's talking about.

Judar walked closer to the uncooperative girl but she just kept backing up. Finally she pressed herself against the railing around the ship but her magi still walking to her. "Kayla, did something happen with Sinbad while you were in Sindria?" By now he hips were pressed against her waist and his face was inches away from hers. She shuttered when he leaned into her and his warm breath hit her neck. "Tell me."

"Well at my welcoming party he kind of... grabbed my breast along with one of his generals." She said nervously, unsure of how the magi would react.

He pulled away from her face and looked at her in disbelief. Anger quickly bubbled up. "That bastard! Who does he think he is?!" Judar walked away a bit and began pacing. Kayla sighed. She was hoping that he would stay close to her longer.

The short prince approached. "Hey! I'm bored so do you wanna fight in our djinn equips?" He asked excitedly to the sexually frustrated fanalis.

"I don't know how to use my djinn like that yet."

"Well I guess you better figure out how to quickly." He smiled before transforming. He started firing at her, making sure to only hit her and not sink the boat.

"This could be fun." Judar joked from afar, finally over his tantrum.

'Shit!' Kayla ran from the attacks then she jumped into the air and kicked Kouha back down to the deck. The boy was baffled to say the least but he refused to lose.

"Prince Kouha!" Shouted one of his maids. "Please stop fighting! Your hair will get all messy and dirty." Another maid quieted her and allowed the prince to continue. They stood in awe of their prince as he fought.

'I'm not going to get anywhere with this kid!' Kayla suddenly felt her sword pulse slightly. 'What's that?!' With Kayla distracted, Kouha threw her across the ship and she hit a pole really hard. So hard, in fact, that it knocked the air out of her.

She heard a familiar voice echo in her mind as she stumbled to get up. "Seek my power! Seek the power of the wind djinn, Jinx!" The voice said.

Kayla got up slowly and repeated some words that she felt deep within her soul. "Use my magoi and grant me immense power, Jinx!" A wind storm suddenly shook the ship as she changed into her equip. It was strangely revealing and intimate.

Most equips tend to cover more but the djinn of beauty doesn't like the covered look

Most equips tend to cover more but the djinn of beauty doesn't like the covered look. The red haired girl smiled. She was happy that she could finally fight Kouha at an even match now but when she looked at him, he was on the ground. Upon further inspection she noticed that his nose was bleeding. He called the fight off and ran to his room along with his magicians close behind.

"Aw and just when I thought I could finally win." She pouted.

Judar's POV

When Kayla djinn equiped I was excited to see what outfit she would be wearing. Usually the clothes were revealing so I had that to look forward to but I didn't expect her to be almost completely naked! Of course I liked the sight and I couldn't blame Kouha for falling over with a nose bleed. To be completely frank I was wiping away mine when I walked up behind my gorgeous girl.

She was pouting about something that I couldn't quite hear. I brushed her braid, that Kouha did this morning, out of the way and placed a soft kiss on her neck. She tensed up but quickly melted into my touch. "That was really good. I'm sure you would have won if shorty didn't fall over." I chuckled.

"You think so?" She turned to me and smiled. I nodded. She released her equip and returned to her previous attire. Once she returned to normal, she fell over in pain. "Ow. My back!" I held her in my arms as I checked her wound and there I found a cut on her back. It wasn't really big nor was it deep but I'm sure it was painful.

"Come on. I'll clean it when we get to our room." I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I didn't want to risk anymore injury to her back so I didn't carry her bridal style.

When I set her down on our bed, her face was red from the position I placed her in earlier. "Ha ha. Get undressed and lay on your stomach. I'll be back with some ointment and bandages in a minute." Before she could refuse I left the room and fetched supplies.

I came back into the room and Kayla was still sitting there, fully clothed. "How am I supposed to clean your wound if you're still covered?" She looked away and blushed. "Oh I get it! You want me to take it off for you huh?" I smirked at her and watched her squirm and play with her sleeves.

"N-no. That's not it. I'm just embarrassed is all."

"Baby you were basically naked just a minute ago on deck but now you're self-conscious?" Her face was almost as red as her hair now and all I could do was laugh. After a little more back and forth, she complied and let me clean and dress her wound. "Better?"

"Yes. Thank you Judar." She gave me another one of her beautiful smiles. The smile that makes me melt a little.

"Of course." I say quietly. "We should get some sleep. It's pretty late." She crawled into bed as I blew out the candles. Finally getting into bed myself, I faced my stunning girl and I could see her grin in the moonlight. 'I can't do it. I can't hold myself back anymore.' I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. She froze for a minute before she realized what was happening. She finally kissed me back. We stayed lip-locked until we had to get air.

"J-Judar."

I smirked at her and she hid her face under the covers. I pulled her into my arms and said goodnight to her which she returned.