Chapter 1~Twisted Bets and Playa Ways

First book !! Hope you guys enjoy 🙂❤️
London(shown above)
"Girl I don't care what they say. Tye fine as hell." My bestfriend Ally stated bluntly. She had been dating that boy for like 2 months and thought he was the best thing ever. I laughed at that girl remark. She thought everyone was fine. I change the subject. "It's senior year and I'm ready to live it up." For me and Ally it was our last year and I was finna soak up every moment. Today they had a rally out in the commons. It ain't really nothing except a roll call type gathering. Everybody see who fine and who ain't.

"Well girl I know you see them fine ass niggas over there." Ally said. I turn to her direction and see 3 niggas sitting on top of the tables. They were cute I guess but niggas like that were only playas waiting to get in the game. "Yeah so?" I say nonchalantly. "girl the light skin one staring at you." I subtly look over and sure enough he looking and he immediately start whispering to his guys.

"Ally why they all staring at me." She starts nudging my shoulder. "Maybe they looking for fresh meat" she says with a laugh.

"Yeah I think I'm good on that one."

Khalil

"Wait nigga now I know you cappin

"Wait nigga now I know you cappin. How the hell you get a threesome from some chics that ain't even like each other." I had to ask. They bets be having them wildin. I can't even lie like i don't be getting in them too sometimes. But lately I been chilling. I'm tryna finish my year with no type of bullsit.

Khalil you gone get up in the bets this year?" Jahari asked me. I shake my head no and all them huffing and puffing like some little bitches. Alex stepped in and said, "man you a pussy cause you can't get no pussy." That made me listen because both of them know damn well I can and have pulled any bitch I put my eyes on.

"Nigga you must forgot who you talking to." I get out off the table. I was single so I guess I could do what I want. "Aye put me in the bet. Find a girl up in here."

I start scanning until my eyes come across this brownskin chick with her friend. Oh yeah I'd fuck her right now. She begin to stare back at me. I tap Alex and Jahari on the shoulder to get they attention. "Aye that's who Imma get."

Alex the first one to comment. "Oh yeah now I really wanna see you pull her. They say her pussy been exclusive ever since she got here." I ain't even care. A bet is a bet so I'm gone do what I gotta do. I'm at the point to where I don't even have to talk to the girl. They easily come to me. I almost never do the work. Jahari laughed. "Yeah my nigga, it's August right now." He pretends to look at his watch. " You got a month to get that hoe in bed." I smirk.

"Aight bet. And if I win?."

The two of them look at each other. Finally Alex finds an agreement. " $50 each so that's $100. We gotta deal?"

"Hell yea." After that we continue to joke around until the event over with. While I'm joking with Alex and Jahari, i see a light skin chick coming my way. As she gets closer, I get a good luck and realize it was Asia. Asia was some girl I had dealings with. She was a good fuck and cool to be around but she did to much for my own good. I liked my bitches chill..something that she was far from.

"So why you been on the hush hush so much babes?" I roll my eyes. All that babes be getting on my nerves. "Aye chill with the names."

She ignores my comment. "We should talk more." She says. I know what that means.

"Well give me your phone so I can put in my number." She quickly hands out her phone and I dial my digits in, handing the phone back to her. Too easy. I lick my lips. This the shit I'm talking about. Now would I ever cuff her ass in some real shit? Hell no. But she a fine ass girl to fuck. She smiles. "Well I'll be seeing more of you later then." Asia winked at me and left.

When she was finally gone, Jahari and Alex popped up outta nowhere. " Damn playa already tryna score." Alex said giving me a fist bump. "Hell yea" I say. "Let me go take care of this real bet though so I can get this quick cash." I head over to that other girls table.

London

Ally looks down at her phone

Ally looks down at her phone. I take a peek and see that it's Tye.. again. "Go answer that clingy ass mamas boy" I say with a laugh. She knew how I felt about him. Tye was cute but she could do wayyyy better.

She flips me off while answering the phone. "Hey baby." That's all I hear from her until she walks away.

From there I just start chilling on my phone. I never was one that needed a group. Out the corner of my eye I could see that same lightskin nigga that was staring at me earlier walking towards me.

"Aye Wassup." He says licking his lips. I give him a look over. He was lightskin, something I didn't usually go for. He had curly hair. A simple Michael Jordan tee, some ripped jeans, and some nikes.
"Hey" I say cooly.

"So you wanna hang someday?" He says outta nowhere

I laugh. "Where did that come from? Didn't you just meet me?

"Maybe I just wanna get to know you." He says rubbing his curly hair

"Or maybe your just trying to get an easy fuck out of me but you know whatever" I shrug my shoulders. "All just assumptions"

I stared back at him waiting for a response. It was obvious that my comment messed him up for a second. I smiled