Chapter 43- Full Grown B****

London
"So you just ignoring me now huh?" Khalil said kissing my face. He was really testing me today. It's only 8 in the morning and he already doing the most. I roll over and mumble. "You get some pussy last night and now you all peppy today I see." I say smiling.

He smacks his lips. "You right." He says. I sit up. "So on some real shit, what you gone do about Jada?" I ask while rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "That's what I'm about to take care of right now." He gets up putting on some pants.

"I ain't losing you again." He says kissing my cheek. I just smirk. "You can't afford to anymore." I say.

"Ooouuuu." I jump placing my hand on my stomach. Khalil looks at me with concern. "What is it!" He yells. I hit his shoulder making him be quiet.

"Boy hush! Vic is still sleeping. The baby is just moving around." I whisper shout.

Khalil starts getting real excited. "Awwwww shit that's my lil nigga right there! He a real G fasho." I laugh at his stupid comments.

"Boy bye. This girl just has an attitude like her mama." I say rubbing my belly.

"We'll see about that. Your appointment is in 2 days so we shall meet again." He says in an evil voice." Making me roll my eyes.

"Goodbye Khalil. Go dump ya hoe." I say pointing to the door. He walks up kissing me and my stomach and walks out.

Khalil

"Okay sooo who the hoe so i can beat her ass?" Jada says all bold

"Okay sooo who the hoe so i can beat her ass?" Jada says all bold. I chuckle standing up. "Yeah that ain't a good idea. She already beat your ass once."

Her eyes pop open when she realizes I'm talking about London. "Why her though Khalil. You could do so much better." She stands up looking into my eyes.

"You right. I could do better. That's why I'm dumping yo ass for her." I stare back. "Okay so our sex meant absolutely nothing?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Jada got some good ass head but.."- she cuts me off.

"Nah I don't wanna hear that shit. Get out before I beat your ass." She pushes me hard irritating me but it wasn't even worth it. "Don't put yo hands on me again." I say calmly.

Just like that i felt a staining sensation between my legs and fall to the floor. This hitch kicked me in my balls. I look up at her and watch her smirk. She wanna hit a nigga then imma beat her ass like she a nigga.

The shit was hurting like hell but my adrenaline was pumping. I get up and punch her dead in the eye making her fall back instantly. Lunging at her, I throw full blown hits to her head. I know my mama always taught me to never hit a girl but she ain't a girl any more. This a full grown bitch.

"Khalil get off me." She yells trying to fight me off and cover herself. I realize what I was doing to her and get up slowly. "Aye." A voice behind me says. I turn around and see a gun pointed out to me.

Boom !