Chapter 6~ Don't Touch Me

Khalil(shown above)
The rest of the time we spend is her going back and forth asking questions about the trip.

"What about my classes what will I do?" I sigh heavily to let her know I'm getting annoyed. "It's already taken care of." This Girl was hella excited about the game.

She puts on a pouting voice. "Fine you don't want me to speak to you anymore because you don't care about me then fine. I won't say shit to your ugly ass no more." I shake my head and lightly push her. "Get our your feelings before I take them tickets.

She looks at me with daggers. "You can not take the tickets away from my client. That is s message from her management since she is I longer speaking to you." That Girl was petty as hell.

"Watch me take them tickets." As soon as I said that a pillow came my way. My reflexes helped me dodge some of it but it still hit my head. "Bet"

I grab her by her legs and toss her over my shoulders. "Management says put me down." she says playfully hitting me. I throw her on the bed and start tickling her. She tried to fight me off but couldn't

"Tell management I said to bring London back." She flashed me a million dollar smile showing her dimples and she kisses me. I don't hesitate and after a few seconds she pulls away making me wanting more.

"Girl you gone learn to stop doing that." She walks past me and hits my leg hard. "I'll see you later ."
____________
London

Getting the tickets really put me in a good mood

Getting the tickets really put me in a good mood. I didn't know what to expect when we said he had a surprise. Either way I just knew I was happy.

I left downstairs and got to the kitchen and in there I saw Tye. He looks at me and smirks for some reason. He must not know I'm Ally's bestfriend. I thought I bet that nigga ain't even loyal.

I place my purse on the table so I can look for my keys when Tye comes closer to me. "What's a pretty thing like you doing out here." He tries to grab my hand and I immediately pull back.
This nigga had no chill. He had a whole girlfriend and at that, was tryna flirt with her bestfriend. If he did this to me then who knows who else he said that cheesy ass shit to.

"Watch your mouth. You don't know me." I wasn't lying. If he knew how close I was to Ally he would shut the hell up. Instead of listening to my advice he just smiles even harder. He must've thought I was playing hard to get.

Well I wasn't. I was deadass serious. And he was finna get bitch slapped if he kept trying me.

"Girl you don't gotta front." He tries to walk closer to me. "Don't come near me." I say.

Well he came closer to me and tried to grab my hand. Slap. My hand comes clean across his face and he bends down grabbing his cheek.

I bend down to where he was and say, "next you try to cheat make sure you don't do it with Ally's bestfriend." His eyes got big as fuck when he realized who I was.

I get up to leave and I was going to tell Ally regardless.

At home I get settled and call Ally's name to the front so I could explain. I didn't know how to say it nicely so I just figured out I'd say it plainly to get it out the way. "Girl wassup. I gotta go to work." Ally says coming out of the bathroom.

"I gotta tell you something important." She takes a seat beside me. "Your nigga Tye tried to fuck with me but i ended up slapping him when he tried it. He didn't know I was your bestfriend until I told him afterwards."

I sit there and wait for her expression. She just looked kind of confused. Then she gets up and shrugs her shoulder. "Well that's it for him. I'm about to break it off." Dang. "Well are you okay?" I say.

"Yea. I'm just glad you told me. I just liked his dick." I laugh at her and lightly shove her. "Girl gone to work and I'll talk to you later." It was relieving to know that I had a bestfriend who ain't put up with that shit.

The rest of the week goes by quick because I just excited about going to L.A. I told Ally and she said she would hold it down over here. From my knowledge she had broke it off with Tye and she seemed to be doing fine.

Me and Khalil kept texting and meeting up. So far, it's been fun. We haven't had sex yet and he doesn't pressure me. Not that I don't want to because if I could do it with anyone right now he would be the one. I just feel in my gut like something is up and I wanna wait a little longer to see.

__________
Khalil

I had all of my stuff together for L

I had all of my stuff together for L.A I had been before but London hadn't so we were going all out. The bet was in the back of my mind now and to be honest I really didn't give a fuck about it anymore.

To call it off, I text Alex and Jahari who were in class right now

Me: aye y'all the bet is off. Y'all won and imma pay up
I ain't never back out of a bet but if London found out then I don't know what I'd do. She was just a vibe I liked at the moment. Alex texted back first.
Alex: Damn man she got you like that. Do you my nigga. Just make sure you pay tf up

Jahari: bout time we catch your ass slipping. But wish you best bro. You gone get yo ass clowned though when we get back.

I look at the text and shake they head. I know they finna clown me but I ain't care. They were happy for me and even more happy they finna get some money.

Downstairs I see Tye eating. Do this nigga got a fuckin job or something? He always here doing nothing.

Ever since I saw him trying to flirt with London I ain't have no respect. Worse thing you could do is try to cross me. He don't know I saw him but I'm not gone speak on it unless he give me a reason to.

"Who That girl you fucking with." I turn and look at him. "Her name is London."

He scoffs. "She playing with you. Her ass was just trying to flirt with me yesterday but I ain't try it." I could not believe this nigga.

For a second I was contemplating on whether or not I should jump his ass right now. My temper gets bad real fast so I just decide to hold my tongue. "Ok" I say plainly. This nigga was a fuckin opp.