Chapter 21- Birthday Sex

LONDON
"Okay so everything is all set. Just stand there and wait for him to come to the room." Victoria said. She was this girl in my class who helped me with this party and "surprise" I had in store for Khalil. We started becoming cool. "Thanks Vic." I say giving her a hug.

"No problem girl. Now go get ready." She says leaving.

I go to the bathroom and slip on my outfit. Vic did a good job picking it out.

It wrapped and hugged my curves just right. I go to look at my phone and saw a few missed texts from Khalil. I knew that if I texted back saying I'm good he would've took all night getting home.

I don't know why I was so nervous. We do this all the time. I stay in the room making everything looked perfect.

I hear the keys jingling and the door downstairs swing open. "London where you at." He yells.

I don't answer and let him come to me. He knocks on the door and I finally reply. "I'm in here." I say with a trembling voice.

Khalil

This girl had me beyond pissed

This girl had me beyond pissed. First she leave me at this party. Then don't answer my calls. She really finna get laid out.

I walk in the room and I stand there in shock. London was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. "Surpriseee." She says with a shaky voice.

She looked fine as hell.

I look around the room and see everything she did

I look around the room and see everything she did. This girl really trying to have my babies tonight.

 This girl really trying to have my babies tonight

"Damn ma." I say walking up to her. She tries to cover herself being the nervous freak that she is. "Nah don't start with that bullshit. Move yo damn hand." I say with full lust in my voice.

I pick her up and throw her on the bed unbuckling my belt pulling my pants down.

"Noooooo." She says getting up. The fuck she doing? "What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"It's your birthday. I'm in control tonight." I was not trying to hear that.

"Hell nah babygir-." I'm cut off with her pushing me on the bed.

"London what you doi- Ahhhh damn shit." I say as her mouth wrapped around my tip.

I watch as her mouth goes up and down my dick while her hands stroke it. I already felt like I was finna bust. I place my hands at the back of my head enjoying the show.

Once she finally finished and I bust my seeds everywhere, she straddles me placing my manhood at her entrance.
She moans out and I reach up kissing her neck while she bounces up and down.

"Ahhh shit." She says out loud. She starts slowing down giving me time to take control. I grab her hips and just start pounding her shit.

Her eyes start rolling to the back of her head and her legs were getting shaky indicating she was on edge.
"Khalil s-s-sttop." She stutters while trying to push my chest down. I start taking long deep strokes giving her time to feel me.

"Damn ma." I say once I feel her climax. We go a few more rounds and it was some of the best sex we ever had. When we were done I just lay out breathing hard completely satisfied at my birthday.

"Shit like this make yo ugly ass wanna have a birthday every year huh?" London says reading my thoughts.
"He'll yeah." I give her a quick kiss. "Aye on some real shit I gotta question."

"Wassup?" She says looking me dead in the eye.

"You wanna be my girl?" I say hesitantly. I ain't did this boyfriend shit in a long time but I wanted to try it with London. She looks at me like I'm crazy then her eyes light up for no reason.

"Awww you mean like you wittle girlie fwend?" She says in a baby voice. Her ass so immature.

I lightly push her. "Yo was always gotta be so childish and corny." I roll my eyes. " So what's your verdict." I say in a serious tone.

"Hmmmm I'm think about it." She tries to get up but I grab her and pull her into me.

"You just had 5 seconds right there to think. So make your mind up." I wanted her to be mine all the way. And i wanted it now.

"Yes." She replies quick. I smirk and lay back down. She follows and lays up on my chest. My eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.
_____________
*the next morning
Me and London woke up the next morning and went to the living room to watch Martin.

Everything was cool. She was laughing. I had been getting my pieces of action. Shit going as planned.

Knock knock knock

"Oop it's ya hoes." London says. I smack my lips. She always got some shit to say.

Since she obviously wasn't getting up I guess I had to. "Yeah aight and when I open this door it better not be one of your side niggas either." I yell while walking to the door.

"Boy whatever." She replies back.

I open the door and see Asia. My whole mood changes. I was not trying to see this girl. My mind was going blank. I wasn't thinking about shit except my girl. "Bruh what you want? Dont your ass get tired of -"

"Khalil I'm pregnant !" She blurted out.

I hear London come to the door. "Excuse me."

Awwwww shittttttt😭
Comment and Vote please💕