Chapter 23- I'm really through

London
"Bitch he did what??!" Victoria says with anger and disgust after telling the story. If Ally was here she'd be my go to but Victoria has been there for me at times like this so I decided to open up to her.

I nodded my head. "Yep. But guess what? A bitch will not be sad or lonely. I don't cry over niggas."
"PERIODT sis!" Vic says agreeing with my comment.

From this point on, I really wasn't really trip over nothing. Khalil won. Ever since yesterday, I've been just as calm and cool.

"I ain't never seen you this chill London. You scaring me." Vic said laughing. "I'm glad I'm chillin now." I reply back.

I look at my watch. " Oh shit I gotta go to class." I was getting ready to bolt for the door when I stop in my tracks and turn around. " wait Vic why you ain't rushing to get to class." I ask remembering that we had the same class.

"I gotta date with Alex." She just started talking to Alex and they were cute as hell. "Awww that's cute sis. I'm glad you happy." I say gushing.

"Yeah that nigga head ain't allat bad either." She says turning around sipping her imaginary tea. I laugh. " You got that nigga as your slave." I say

"Hell yeah. But girl go to class. And can you take a video of it so I won't miss nothing?"

"Yeah I gotcha." I head out. Alex must give some good ass head because I ain't never seen Victoria skip class. And if she did I never thought it'd be for a boy.
____________________
Khalil

____________________Khalil

"Well well well." Jahari says sitting up. "I'm gonna tell you like this. You. Fucked. Up."

"Man fuck out of my face." I wasn't trying to hear that shit. I know I fucked up. Asia And I was a hit it and quit it cuz London was tryna play hard to get. I ain't think it'd go this far.

"Bruh get this though. When I caught her at the mall her stomach wasn't even big." I say trying to make sense of everything. Asia was the type of bitch that'll try to trap a nigga so everything was a possibility.

"How long ago was that. And what was she wearing. 9 times outta 10 if she was trying to hide it she'd wear something big to cover it. " Alex points out.

I think back. "Damn that was like 3 months ago. She still should've had some kind of bump on her right?"

"And what about the clothes" Jahari asks.

"She had on a big ass coat-" I say not finishing my sentence. I slap myself in the head for being so stupid. Anybody could have hid that bump with that big ass coat on.

"Damn you really did fuck up." Alex says. "What London had to say about all this?"

"Man she just about done with my ass." I say with hurt. I know i fucked up but I better not catch her with no other nigga and that's on everything.