Chapter 31- Startover?

Khalil
"Oh shit you for real having this baby Asia." I feel her head and she was sweating like crazy so I wipe it on my pants. I ain't know what to do.

"Ahhhhhh get the fuck out of my face and call somebody nigga." Asia yelled in my ear panting hard.

Damn now this girl got my ear ringing. "Who the hell we gone call Asia." I ask still holding my ear from her screams. Alex rushes up with the phone to his ear. "I'm calling 911." Jahari slaps the phone out of his hand. "Don't do that unless you want this girl giving birth in your room. Because as soon as the doctors get here they giving her a home birth."

"Nigga what the fuck you mean? The ambulance will take her to the hospital." Alex picks up his phone.

Jahari just shakes his head. "Nope nope nope. I've seen too many of them birth videos and who cleaning all That shit up when she done? I domt like the girl that much."

I punch Jahari in the arm. "Shutup thats still my babymama." I look over at Asia and she was struggling. "Shoot. He's right." I go to pick up Asia heavy self. "Start the car up."I order Alex.

We all get in the car. Alex was driving with Jahari in the passenger seat. I stayed in the back with Asia to help her. "Breathe baby just breathe." She just nods her head looking out of it.

The ride was bumpy as hell and every bump we hit only made Asia scream more. All I could do was rub her belly and pray.

I don't know how fast Alex was speeding but we got there real quick. I carry Asia whose still yelling. The doctors take one look at us and start scrambling placing Asia on the stretcher.

They take her to the room and I try to follow before I'm stopped. "Only immediate family sir."the doctor says sternly.

I look at her like she had 2 heads. "That's my child she's holding so I'm going in there."I say pushing past her. I don't know who she thought she was.

When I get in the room I kinda wish I hadn't came in. Asia had her legs up trying to push the baby out with the doctors encouraging her. I really wanted to throw up but I knew I had to stay strong.

After what seemed like hours, Asia finally pushed my babygirl out. She was so pretty. Asia held her first but not for so long because she was exhausted. I take a look at her and cry because that was my child.

A few minutes later, they take the baby to the other doctors for a checkup. I was beyond excited. I walk out of the room to give Asia her rest and talk with Alex and Jahari.

I get out and give them fistbumps.

"I take it everything went well in there." Jahari asked.

"Hell yeah man. It was crazy but they handled it. That lil girl is beautiful." The two of them smile back at me. "Well nigga we going out to celebrate. You down?" Alex asked.

"yeah let's roll." I say.
__________________
The next day.
After living it up with Alex and Jahari I got a little carried away. I fucked some light skin chick but I kicked her ass out before she even woke up.

I get ready and make sure I look good before heading out to the hospital.

When I get to Asia's room, she was eating and watching tv.

"Knock knock." I say tapping the already opened door. She looks at me giving a weak smile. "Hey Khalil." I look at her and that baby really drained her out. "You good?"I ask looking at the bags under her eyes.

"Yeah I'm managing. That little girl is a strong one." She says laughing.

"Man what? You already know she get it from her daddy." I say jokingly.

Thinking back on it, I realize that we never talked about a name for the baby. "What's my girls name? We never signed the birth certificate."

"Oh I already have that covered." She says. I look at her bewildered. "Her name is Katelyn. Only thing you have to do is sign your signature."

I can't lie in kinda mad that shit kinda made me mad. I wasn't to find of the name and I didn't like how she already started doing stuff without me knowing of it. But at the same time, she just had a baby so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut until later.

I guess she was reading my expression. "I'm sorry. We should've talked about it first." I walk up to her bedside and kiss her forehead. "You good."

She starts fiddling with her fingers. "So umm..where does this leave us now." She asks nervously.

I look at her. As far as I know London's through with my ass so I should move on to. And Jada? Well according to her she needs her space so I'm going to give her just that. I still love London but I gotta move on you know. I look like a punk waiting for that girl.

"I think we can work something out."I sat smirking. "You know only if you committed too. Fully commited". I say.

"I think I'd like that." She smiles

The nurse walks in with Katelyn in her arms. "Sir would you like to hold her." Without even answering I snatch my baby up and start admiring her while the nurse leaves. It was amazing.

While I'm admiring my newborn I hear the door open. I'm thinking it's the nurse so I keep all of my attention on Katelyn. I look up at Asia and she looks like she has seen a ghost.

"Aye what's wrong?" I look at the doorway and see a light skin nigga hovering over.

He looks at both of us with pleading eyes. And when he says these words I damn near drop the baby.

"Asia let me see my baby."