Chapter 40- Dr.Flirt

London
"Well it looks like you have a healthy baby. There's the heartbreak." The doctor moves the ball around my stomach. The gel was cold but i got used to it later.

The door bust open and Khalil comes in out of breath. "Sorry I'm late. I got caught in traffic." He says lowly.

I knew his ass was lying. Probably was with some girl. He looks at me and I instantly drop my smile reverting my attention back to the doctor.

"Well." The doctor clears his throat. "Take a seat Mr.."

"My name is Khalil." He says taking a seat next to me and I scoot over away from him.

"Like I was saying. You are now 3 months. The baby is a little small but it is quite normal.

"What you mean he's smaller. Is he gonna he good?" Khalil asked doing the most.

I roll my eyes and look at the doctor for an answer. "Sir the baby will be fine. Miss.London has a small figure herself so that could be the cause."

I guess Khalil thought the doctor was trying to flirt on the slick. "Aye chill out with allat SmAlL fIgUrE shit" he says shaking his head mean mugging him.

The doctor ignores him and turns to me. "How are you feeling?" The doctor asked

"Ummm for the most part I've been good. Morning sickness has gone down. I've just had some slight headaches."

"Why you ain't tell me?" Khalil said. This nigga was really trying me today doing the absolute most.

"Khalil please chill out. I did tell you. Not that you'd care." I say rolling my neck at him.

He doesn't answer. "So London- your next appointment will be in around 3 more months so we can find out the gender." I start smiling. "Ooouuu I hope it's a girl."

Khalil laughs "nah it better be a boy."

The doctors grabs his things and starts writing on a small piece of paper. "Well Miss.London if you have any problems feel free to call me at any time." He tries to hand me the slip of paper.

I reach my hand to grab for it but Khalil beats me to it snatching it out of the doctors hand. "Nah she good. I'll call you."

I groan in protest and storm out. "London hollup."