Chapter 28- False Verdicts

Khalil
When London passed out I panicked. I didn't even know that it was London in the fight. I just saw Jada and came in to stop it. Knowing her though, Jada probably said some shit to her. Now, people have left the scene.

Jada comes up still holding her head. She sees me holding London and tries to make me drop her. I damn near slapped her ass. "Move Jada fuck wrong with you."

"Why you holding her. She just hit me." I put London in the backseat.
"Yeah what you say that made her hit you?"

I known London for too long and she never jump in shit that ain't her place. "I ain't do nothing to the hoe. "

I didn't feel like arguing. I was just tryna get London to a hospital. I hop in the the driver seat. "Get in." I say quickly.

She looks at me like I'm crazy. "You out your damn mind if you think I'm getting in the car with her. You might as well leave me."

I start the engine. "Fine."

I drive off.
____________________
We get to the E.R and the doctors rush her into a room getting her fluids and other shit. After what seemed like forever. The doctor called me up.

"Okay sir it seems like your girl will be fine. She passed out from fatigue and the heat. We have given her fluids and she is in stable condition on bed rest." I sigh and smirk at the 'my girl' comment.

"But we did some test and it seems like she is pregnant." My blood starts boiling. Who she pregnant by? Because me and her ain't fucked in a while. And she don't look big at all. I was getting ready to punch the doctor when I just storm out.

I go outside and just start screaming. Who ever got her ass pregnant finna get killed and that's on everything.
I walk back in and overhear a woman asking about London. She said her name was Kendal.

 She said her name was Kendal

I've heard that name before. This was London sister. She talked about her every now and then. I check just to be sure though. " Aye you London sister Kendall .

She looks me up and down. "And you are?" She says with attitude. I chuckle at similar her and London's attitudes were.

"I'm Khalil." Her eyes get big and she starts smiling. "Yeah I heard of you." Fuck that mean ?

"Is she alright?" Kendall asked.

"Yea but umm she's pregnant." I say quietly. Kendall gets quiet for a moment. "Are you the father."

I shrug my shoulders. "We ain't fucked in a minute and London don't look big so I can't say."

Kendall shakes her head in distress. "This girl." She mumbles while we walk up to her room together.
__________________
London
I wake up and see I'm in a hospital bed but I wasn't shocked. I don't know how but I actually remember blacking out and everything before that.

I turn on the tv, getting used to my surroundings. Kendall and Khalil bust through the door. I look at them confused.

"Why you ain't tell us?" Kendall says mad.

"And who the father?" Khalil blurts out.

"First of all, don't come in here coming for me like that. " I snap. "And second of all what the hell y'all talking about.

"Imma give it to you straight. You pregnant."

I blink my eyes twice getting out this dream. But nope. I was still there. "Quit playing." I say laughing to give myself confort. "I already took a test this morning and it said negative." I showed Kendall and Khalil the picture and they started looking just as confused as me.

Just as we were about to start arguing, the doctor comes in. "Everything alright in here miss ?"

"Umm no, somebody is tryna run game on me because I know that I am not pregnant. I already took the damn test this morning." I say now crying. Why the hell I'm getting emotional.

The doctor comes up to me. "Ma'am we have done the test 3 times now for your sister and boyfrie-."

"HE AINT MY BOYFRIEND!" I yell still crying.

The doctor keeps her composure. "Well we ran the test 3 times for them and the bloodwork shows that you are indeed preganant."

I shake my head. The doctor comes up to me to prove it and it was true. I was pregnant. I was still bewildered. "But what about the test I took?"

"Ma'am it is very rare but tests like that can make mistakes and it just seems like you got tangled in one of the bad ones."

Kendall tries to console me but I push her back. I did not want this damn baby.

"I'm going to give you guys a minute."the doctor says looking at all of us. Kendall jumps in. "I'm coming too."

Before Kendall leaves, she mouths the words straighten it out. Pointing to me and khalil.

Watching her go I just look at Khalil. He can't even look at me. "You gone say something or keep your head down." I say getting irritated. I ain't do shit to the boy.

"Who the baby daddy?" Is all he managed to say. Surely this nigga couldn't be more stupid. "What you mean-."

"Don't start with that shit. Who the hell your hoe ass been fucking." I just stare at him in shock. If I wasn't in that damn bed I would've reached over and smacked him.

"You dumbass. You the only nigga I been fucking and the only one I did it raw with. Unlike you, I don't pop my shit for everyone. But it's cool. Get the hell out." I say pointing to the door.

He walks away and I turn over. Soon as I get out of here this baby finna be gone.