Chapter 13~ Dealings with Death

Ally(in picture above)
"Hey baby." I say getting into the car giving Tye a light kiss. "Wassup ma. You ready?" I nod my head yes and he speeds off.

I know I shouldn't be with Tye but I just can't. After I caught him doing drugs I ended up convincing him to stop and he told me that he did. He got a new job at this shoe store and seemed to be doing fine.

I still didn't feel comfortable telling London this though because she still wouldn't approve but during these past 2 months we have been doing just fine. Technically I didn't lie to her. She just thinks I have some mysterious new nigga and Tye is out of the picture. As long as she doesn't ask any questions I won't tell any lies.

Besides..She was to busy getting dicked down by Khalil to notice. But as long as she happy I'm good.

We stop by a gas station and Tye gets out of the car making his way into the store to pay. He is stopped by a dark skin dude with dreads. They seemed to be talking civilized but I continued to monitor the situation.

Tye gets back in the car looking a little tense and anxious to start driving. "Everything alright?" I ask now slightly concerned at his demeanor.

"Yea I'm good." He quickly says.

He drives off making his way to a red stoplight and the car comes to a halt waiting for the light. Out of nowhere, 2 of the same cars appear on both sides of ours. I admit it was weird but Tye didn't seem to notice it so it couldn't have been a big deal.

Boom!

A gun shot rings out. Tye jerks back and I see his stomach covered with blood.
"Oh my gosh Tye what's wrong with them." The light was now green but neither cars were moving. The vehicles behind us began to honk at us. Not knowing the situation.

Boom Boom
"Where the 10 grand at nigga?" One of the masked men on my side yell. "What 10 grand?" I say yelling. My common sense was saying drugs but I really ain't wanna believe this. Please not right now.

"Ahhh." Tye screams in pain at his stomach. My mind kicks into nurse gear. Being A nursing major caught the best of me. I grab an old shirt and place it on the wounded area applying pressure. "Tye why did you do this to me." I yell now in tears.

"I'm sorry Ally." He says through coughs. "I didn't mean for it to be like this."

Boom!
Everything around me goes dead silent. I don't feel anything at the moment but I take a look at my shirt and it is covered with blood.

My breathing slows down and it feels like time has stopped. I hear more gunshots but st this point don't know what's going on.

I start having flashback. On my family. London. Tye. I can't believe I let it get this far. I probably won't get a chance to tell him about our baby.

My mind reverts back to London about her telling me to drop Tye. My stubborn ass didnt listen and now I'm in this situation. I'm so sorr-

Boom!
______________
London

"How is it that you ask to watch a scary movie but hide behind me the whole time?" Khalil says teasing me

"Leave me alone. " I say back. He had a point. I don't know why I wasted my money on a movie I barely watch. It was still fun to annoy Khalil and hang out with him.

We pull up to the house but all the lights are off. My faces bunches up in confusion. "What's wrong?" Khalil says noticing my expression. I look at him. " I thought that Ally would have been here by now."

Khalil shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe she's getting that dick appointment. " I give a fake laugh, still a little concerned. While walking to our apartment door, I call her but it goes straight to voicemail. I didn't want to blow her phone up with texts interrupting her night so I just left it alone.

I unlock the door with my key and step in the empty house. Surprisingly, Khalil steps in to. I stare at him. "Ummm you can leave." I say with attitude

He looks taken aback at first but quickly recovers. " You got me fucked up if you think I'm just about to leave you here by yourself."

I side him up, showing him I'm not buying it. He truthfully did need to leave because I was not in the mood for fucking. He reads my face and says, "I'm honestly not trying to do anything. We can just lay down and chill until your girl gets back. "

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes heading upstairs with Khalil right behind me.

I go to get situation and change into some pajamas. I didn't wear anything sexual to give Khalil the hint. When I get out of the bathroom I see him in the bed on his phone.

"Turn the tv on. It's too quiet." I say while rubbing lotion on my ashy ankles.

Khalil reaches over me purposely brushes against my boobs, grabbing the remote off of the nightstand. "Your wish is my command, " he says.

Flipping through the channels I didn't  really hear or see anything important. When he gets to the new channel he stops for a brief second showing a picture of 3 cars in the street.
"Drug shootout leaves 1 dead and 1 seriously injur-" the female reporter say before Khalil changes the channel.

"Whoa whoa whoa go back to the new." I say frantically hopping to the front of the bed. Even though it was a split second, I felt like that car looked familiar

"Alright damn. I gotta find it." He says flipping through the previous channels.

I look at my notifications checking for Ally's name to pop up but it doesn't.

What the hell was going on?