Chapter 16~You all Mine

London
When I get home I was determined to kick Khalil ass out. I knew it. I just had a feeling he was gone do something like that. He even let the hoe grab on his dick. I wasn't finna watch that.

He grabs me and pushes me on the bedroom wall slightly scaring me catching me off guard. "London chill out. What the fuck wrong with you."

I push him away to get out of his grasp. "Bruh get off of me. Go chase that thot."

His stupid self put a stupid look on his face like he didn't know what I was talking about. Oh ok.

Since he wanted to act slow I decided to make it plainer to him. "I saw you and that Asia girl." I say slowing my words down so he could understand it better.

He slaps his head. "London you really think I would do something like that."

I shrug my shoulders. "If the shoe fits then wear it."

"Bruh you got me fucked up. She came on to me and if your nosy ass had stayed there to watch the rest play out then you would've saw that I pushed her away,threatened her, and got kicked out the store for it."

I still didn't care. At this point I was done. Ally was gone and Khalil could go to for all I care. "I really don't care Khalil. you leaving. Go to her." I simply state while trying to throw his clothes down the stairs again.

"Get yo ass back up here before I smack you." That triggers me because I'll be damn if a nigga lay a hand on me.

"Touch me and I'll slit your throat. Don't ever play with me like that." I say seriously. "Now get out my house."

"No. Not when I ain't do shit. Sit down somewhere." He says grabbing my waist up on the wall seductively .

"Nah you good." I say pushing him away for what seemed like the 10th time. Since he obviously wasn't letting me kick him out. I decided to just pack my things.

I know that it's my house but I just was beyond pissed at this point. I go into what was 'our' closet and grab my Nike duffel bag and immediately start putting clothes in it.

"London what are you doing? Please chill?" He says sounding genuinely hurt and tired. It's not like I wanted to leave. Everything just kept going bad for me so it was for the best. And seeing him with that Asia girl was the last straw.

"I just can't do this." I say grabbing my stuff and walking out. And this time he doesn't stop me

It kinda made me feel some type of way that he wasn't trying to stop me anymore. I still wanted him. And his dick. I make it to the kitchen when I heard heavy footsteps sprinting.

He comes out and snatches the bag out of my hand. "What the fuc-." I get cut off by his lips crashing into mine.

At first I resist but he grabs my head pushing it deeper. I didn't try to hold back anymore. He swoops my little body up on counter. And continuing kissing me, leaving trails of kisses down my neck.

He takes my shirt of and unsnaps my bra in seconds. He looks at my titties a little longer than normal making me insecure. I try to cover it with my hands but he stops me.

"Nah don't cover this up. This is mine and it's beautiful." He Says sucking on my nipple while grabbing the other one. He then does the same for the other.

"This is mine too babygirl." He says rubbing my pussy. He helps me get out of my shorts Brushing his dick on my thighs through his boxers.

"Damn ma. You wet af ain't ya?" He rubs his fingers against my entrance before sticking 2 fingers inside me unexpectedly.

"Oh shit." I say moaning as his fingers stroke in and out of me. I bite my lips trying to contain myself but I couldn't help it.

His mouth comes in contact and his tongue starts doing things I ain't never had. "Damn Khalil I'm finna cum. Chill out." I try pushing his head back but he only goes harder.

"Do it for me." His thumb circles on my clit. I moan loudly my hand goes back hitting a glass cup from this morning. It shatters on the ground but neither one of us acknowledge it. I can't hold it in anymore.

I squirt all of my juices on him and he licks every bit of it. Getting off the counter he tries to pin my back down but I take control and pull out a chair.

"Sit down." I state and he does just that.

His dick stood up like a rocket ship. He sat there admiring my body and I'm reflecting on what I'm about to do. Time to get hold.

I straddle above him grabbing his dick stroking it in few times. My ass sits down as his tip enters inside of me. I take the rest of it slowly while lowering down.

"Shit London." He says tilting his neck back and I dive for it leaving wet kisses all the way down to his chest. "Shut the fuck up." I say

I twerk my ass on his dick first taking long slow strokes getting him turned on to the feel. Then I speed it up and All You can hear is the sound of skin clapping.

"she fucks like me?" I whisper while pounding on his dick and grabbing his balls.

"F-fuck no London." He stutters making me smirk. It felt good to know I had him pussy whipped like this. I take a few more pounding strokes.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I say. Even I was getting close to the edge now. It was a little pain but it was bearable.

Seeing that I was slowing down he takes control grabbing my ass placing all of him into me back and forth really fast.

"Ohhhh im finna c-c." Damn I couldn't even get my words out. My arms wrap around his neck fully surrendering as his goes to work.

"London you gotta get up. I don't have a condom. I'm finna bust." He moans. I didn't even realize we didn't have any protection but it was ok.

"I'm on a pill." I say barely finishing my sentence.

Hearing that was al it took and both of us creamed together. Our release had both of us sweating like crazy as we take our last strokes getting everything in.

Well that was unexpected.

"Aye London." I say getting her attention by slapping her ass.

"Oww damn you play to much. What your ugly ass want." I started to smile. How she go from calling me daddy to ugly? That shit turned me on though.

"I lo-." I start to say before stopping myself. "What is it"she asked

"Never mind."Oh shit. I almost told this girl I love her.