Chapter 30- Wrong Place Wrong Time

Khalil
We get home and I help Asia out of the car. "Take it easy my back hurts." She complains.

I get her in the house in one piece and I find Jahari and Alex on their phones in the kitchen. "Alright so tell me exactly what's happening." I ask not even speaking.

"Your the father. She told me everything. Your ass just cut her off like you always do people and went to assuming shit." Alex said.

I hit the counter. "Damn man. I messed up real bad. Called that girl a hoe and everything."

"Man you good. Just let her know that. " Jahari stated.

"Yeah you right." I hear Asia's heavy footsteps coming down the hall.

"Bae you still ain't feed me." She whines holding her stomach leaning forward. Alex and Jahari look at each other scared as fuck.

"Fuck wrong with yall." I ask. Then they start going off for no reason.

"Dude why you bring Asia in here." Alex yells. "Nigga what you mean. I was with her when Jahari called me."

Alex whistles. "Well now nigga you fucked up. Because London on her way here."

My expression matches theirs and I turn to face Jahari. "Nigga why you ain't tell me nothing." I was mad because London was gonna come in here assuming shit.

"I tried telling you bro. But there you go getting all happy flappy on me and hung up before I could tell you that she was on the way. I even tried to call you again but you ignored it" Jahari said defensively.

I run my hands through my head. This shit finna get bad. I look over at Asia who I forgot was in here and she looked mad. "Oh so that bitch coming in here. I'm beating her ass and calling my girls." She whips out her phone.

Just as soon as she pulls it out I take it back. "You bout crazy as hell if you think you touching her you ain't finna do shit while you got my child in your stomach. Now sit your ass down." She smacks her lips.

I start pacing the room. "Bruh what we gone do?"

Ding dong

"What we gone do hide the girl?" Alex asks.

"Hell nah we can't do that. I don't feel like being all sneaky and that shit ain't gone work. Look man. I don't even care no more just let the girl in." I say giving up.

Jahari goes to let her in and I hear her speaking. Well here it goes.
____________________
London

____________________London

"Wassup Jahari." I give him a hug while he lets me in. He looked scared as hell " Hey London." He says hugging me back. We walk down the hallway and he leads me to the kitchen.

I see Khalil and I get lost in space. I still wanted this nigga. I wasn't nowhere near ready to get pregnant but I wanted him.

"Wassup baby."He says hugging me tightly. I hug him back just because it feels right. "So first off." He starts. "I wanna apologize for calling you a hoe and all that other shit that went down at the gas station."

I smack my lips. "Nigga bye." I say laughing. "But yea Khalil I'm pregnant and I really-." I'm interrupted by heavy footsteps. I get quiet to hear it better and they sound like their coming closer.

"Khalil is someone else in this house." I say looking around. Jahari and Alex went outside for a drive acting all weird so I knew it wasn't them.

Khalil just puts his head down. "Yea someone else is in here." I grab my pepper spray out of my purse but he grabs my hand putting it back.

"Khalil I'm just going to call Waitr because these crackers aint holding me at all." Asia pops out and looks at me.

This shit must be a dream. "Oh hell no I'm out." I try to leave but Khalil grabs my waist pulling me back. "Nah see that's your problem. We can't have a civil conversation without you hiding bitches." I slap him.

He grabs his face for a minute. "London chill the fuck out."

"Khalil get that bitch off of you and im finna call my girls." I looked at Asia like she had 2 heads.

"Oh so that's the shit we doing? We trying to jump people now. Your ass too weak to fight me one on one. Bitch I already handled one of his hoes and I'll snap your neck too." I lunge for her but Khalil reacts faster yanking me back to him.

"London stop! Now so help me if you fucking come near my future child I will manhandle your ass." I never seen Khalil so mad. He was breathing hard and his eyes changed into s dark green color. I was a little intimidated but I ain't show it for one second.

"I'm sorry" I say looking him dead in his eyes. I was scared as hell but had nothing but respect. He just trying to defend his child. Once he sees that I'm calm he puts me down.

"Yeah and get away from my nigga." Asia blurts. Both me and Khalil look at her crazy. Now it was starting to make sense.

"Ohhhhh so this your nigga?" I look at Khalil. "Can't even be loyal to the ugly hoe you with." I say in disgust.

He tries to defend himself. "London, I don't fuck with her at all. Stop playing." I place my hand up making him be quiet but he doesn't. He just slaps my hand.

"Khalil I don't wanna hear your shit. I just wanted to have a mature conversation but I see that you can't seem to stop bring incompetents into our situations." I say pointing Asia out as one of them.

"I know not. I know not. Fight me. Just touch me." Asia starts talking shit. I do nothing but smile. This bitch was all bark no bite. I don't have time for petty hoes.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell getting sick of her bullshit. Everybody in the room gets quiet. Alex and Jahari pop in out of where after hearing me scream. They tap my shoulder. "Aye you good?" Jahari asked.

I nod my head. This was not how I wanted this to go but oh well. I get my things and walk to the door. "Khalil I'm just gonna let you do you. And don't worry. The baby won't cause any trouble because I'm not keeping it. I'm going to an abortion clinic tomorrow. Goodbye."

Khalil

This girl lost her whole mind

This girl lost her whole mind. She ain't aborting my child. When she walks out that door I go in after her but she was already in the car. And started driving off.

I go crazy punching the air and getting mad. Mad that it had to go down like that. Mad that I'm making her wanna go through an abortion. Mad that if she does abort I won't have any more ties to her.

I barely get 2 minutes of a fit in before Jahari runs out of the house screaming for me. "What nigga damn" i say

"Something is wrong with Asia." He says panting.

I rush inside and I see Asia lying down on the coach sweating. I run up to her and ask her what's wrong. She doesn't answer. She just starts mumbling stuff and nobody could understand.

Alex passes me an ice towel to cool her down. "Listen you gotta say something Asia." I say applying the cold towel to her head.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" She screams. "The baby's coming."