Chapter 3 ~Dinner with a dessert of hoes

London(shown above)

Beep beep I hit the button on my alarm clock to shut it off

Beep beep
I hit the button on my alarm clock to shut it off. The weekend was over and now it was back to reality for me. It had been 3 days since I had seen or heard from Khalil. And I gotta admit I had fun with him at the game.

But he has yet to text or call me. I'm not going to stress it though.

I get ready for school and Ally wasn't home but I wasn't scared. I get a text from her while eating breakfast.

Ally: went to go spend some time with Tye I'll be back by Friday. Love you❤️

What the hell? This girl can't just be leaving off in the beginning of the school week. Especially not to go see no nigga. I try to call her but of course it went straight to voicemail.

Classes are boring as hell and go by quick. Ding. I look down at my phone and see I have a text from an unknown number

Unknown: wassup. This Khalil. Is this London ?

Wow. He actually texted. I wait for a few minutes to text him back because I didn't need to look desperate.
Me: yes it's me. hey
Khalil: wanna hang out one day
Straight to the point type of dude. I ain't complaining.
London: sure. Where and what time?
Khalil: 5 p.m and I'll pick you up. Send me your address.
London: ok. cool

Classes get over soon enough and a little while later I am home. I started chilling watching Tv before I decided to get ready.

I wasn't wearing anything special because it wasn't date. I choose to put on a red crop top, ripped jean shorts, and some Jordan's .

Khalil: I'm outside

I look at the message and go out to open the door. When I open it I see he had a short sleeved shirt and his muscles were very toned with a lot of tattoos on his upper arm. Damn.

I could tell he was checking me out too before he finally says hey. I let him in and he sits at the kitchen table.

I'll be down in one second. I have to go get my purse and I rush up the stairs.

Khalil

Why she gone wear them shorts if she ain't gone let me hit

Why she gone wear them shorts if she ain't gone let me hit. She wasn't real thick but she had some ass on her.

A few seconds later she comes down the stairs ready to go. "Aight let's dip." I say. Being the gentlemen I am (also so I can finish this damn bet) I open the door and let her get in.

We get to the restaurant and take our seat. Once we sat down the waiter came and took our drinks. "This ain't a date ." London said out of nowhere

I scoff. "Man I know that. I'm just getting to know you." She just rolled her eyes and looked back at her menu.

As I look at the restaurant, something catches my eye. There was this girl at the bar and I felt like I recognized her. She was light skinned with box braids and had a wrist tattoo.

I'm steady trying to figure who she is and it clicks. I fucked her before. I try to avoid contact but she looks back at me right when I do. Dang.

From word around school I knew this girl was messy. She sizes me up and see who I'm with and just smirks. Damn. It was only a matter of time before she comes over here.

"That's one of your hoes?" London's voice snapped me back into reality. I guess she realized that I knew that girl. "If she comes over here I'm not gone trip but yea that's a girl I used to have dealings with."

London sips her drink. "She aight ." I glance at her nonchalant attitude. "You and your attitude gone get you fucked up." I say to her. Which is exactly what I wanted to do.

Putting her cup down she says, "I'd like to see you try that." I smirk with a devilish grin. "Oh I will".

The rest of our time we spent talking but that girl know she could eat. For her to be so little it ain't make no sense. We pay and head out but before we get out we were stopped by that girl.

She looks at London and put on the fakest smile. "Hey I'm Asia. You his new girl?"

London laughs. "Not by far sis." Asia sized her up and turns her attention to me.

"Well Khalil it's been a long time no fuck. We should talk sometime." That bitch was so ignorant. That's the one thing I hate about these hoes. Some of these girls ain't have no class. Looking at London, I see she was disgusted and had an attitude all over her face.

I smack my lips at the answer, grab London's hand and head on out. "That was interesting." She says with a dry laugh. "Please just ignore these hoes."

The rest of our ride is in silence. Then out of nowhere it starts raining really hard. I don't know why it's like this but ain't no way I'm driving that 30 minute drive  to my place.

Once we race into her house to get out the rain she says "you can chill here if you like." I guess I was looking shocked because she then said "it's just because of the rain."

"Preciate that." I head to her living room and she had a pretty big place. I sit on her couch and turn on the Tv. "I'm finna go upstairs and change. I'll be back down in a little bit but make yourself at home."

I watch her leave and turn on ESPN and chill for a little bit.

When she get down stairs she had on some Nike shorts, a white t-shirt, and some pink slides.

She sits on the other coach and we don't say anything for a while. During the silence, I think of a way for us to get closer. " Aye London-" I start to say. She turns with her full attention on me. Something I like. "Wassup?"
I shake my head signaling a nevermind but just like I thought, she pressures me to tell her. She keeps begging me to tell her and after a few times of denying I finally say it. "Kiss me."

She sits up. "Why would I do that." I shrug my shoulders. "Just for fun."

She gets up and I thought she was going to the kitchen thinking I missed that shot big time but instead she straddles me which made me put all focus on her.

Her lips touch mine softly and then desire sets and she's all on me. Now I'm really trying to fuck her. Her thighs were moving on my dick as she continued kissing me deepening it with every movement. I grab her neck and my tongue licks her lips asking for access which she easily gives.

I hear her moan. It must've been from her feeling my dick. I don't know what she expected for it to do. With her moving up and down like it was gone get hard eventually.

My hands slides down to her ass which fit perfectly into my hand and I squeeze it.

She pushed me off of her and got up. "Damn" she muttered as she went in the kitchen. How she gone play me like that? I follow her in there and brush up from behind her and whisper, "Why you being like that?"

After that split second, she turned serious as hell. "Because I don't fuck people I have no relations with. I will never move like that." She went back to doing her and I had respect for her answer. Any other hoe would be easily let me have it.

"Well maybe you could get to know me." I say. This girl was being difficult as hell and I really was trying to not get feelings involved. When I said that London went upstairs and slammed the door to her room.

That girl was too damn moody. I was not gonna let her off the hook that easy.

So I went upstairs to her room.