Chapter 44-Sick and Shut in

London
"Aye where is he?" I yell before I even get a chance to step into the hospital. The workers at the desk look at me puzzled and I run to them.

"Khalil Rayes. He's 21 lightskin. Something about a shooting. Where is he?" I say out of breath.

The ladies were trying to calm me down but I wasn't trying to hear that shit.

"Ms.Baker!" A doctor calls out to me I look and see that it was the same doctor flirting with me when I checked on the baby. This nigga was everywhere.

"Yes." I try to say in the best way possible. "Khalil is currently in a coma. He was shot in the shoulder and lost a lot of blood which caused him to pass out."

I start breathing heavily and my stomach started to hurt. "Who  did it." I say through gritted teeth.

The doctor sighs. "Ma'am maybe we should go into my office. It's not healthy for your baby anyway." His hand slides around my side a little to close to my breasts and I slap him away."

"Dude get on somewhere. I got a nigga. now tell me who did this. I exclaim.

"It was me." Someone says quietly. I look behind me and see a boy who looked no older than 16 and standing next to him was Jada.

"Bitch why the hell are you here." I storm towards Jada but the little boy stands in my way. "It wasn't her fault. I shot him because he was beating Jada up and I'll be damned if I let someone come for my sister."

My eyes start tearing up and a confused expression hits my face. Jada reads my expression. "He wasn't there to cheat. He was dumping me for good so he could be with you." I nod my head.

At this point I was so done and I really just wanted to fight. Before I could say anything, the Doctor's walkie talkie starts buzzing. He responds to it and brings it to his ear. Suddenly he lit up.

"Ms.Baker, Khalil is making a full recovery."
Khalil
"Sir can you hear me? How many fingers am i holding up?" My eyes flutter open and I see 4 fat ass fingers all in my face.

"F-four." I stutter. My eyes hadn't adjusted so I didn't see exactly who it was.

I turn my head to the side and see Alex and Jahari sitting on the coach staring back at me.

"Aye wassup bro you good?" Jahari asked dapping me up. Alex does the same.

I was only concerned about one thing. "Where's London?" I ain't need her stressing over this stuff. Especially with that baby.

"She's downstairs trying to get answers about what happened to you. By now, she probably trying to fight the janitor." Alex says chuckling.

I say. "Yea that sounds like her." The nurse starts to look away from her clipboard. "Okay sir I have just informed the doctor that you are awake. You have one visitor in there way up. I'll be back to check on you and bring lunch." I nod my head as the nurse walks out.

No more than 5 seconds later London busts in rushing to my bedside. Alex and Jahari try to hug her but she pushed them away getting to me.

"Hey bab-." She plucks me on my forehead. "Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you." I look at her crazy.

Alex and Jahari start to leave. "Well it looks like it's our cue. We'll be back in a little bit."

When they leave and the door closes I go in on London. "London what the hell is wrong with you. Stop hitting on me." Instead of listening she plucks me again.

In return, I grab her ass. "London stop playing. Talk to me babygirl." Then her ugly ass crocodile tears come.

"Why the hell you beating on girls? And you get yourself shot. What if something happened to you. Don't ever do that shit again." She yells.

"Aye Aye Aye." I whisper because she was rambling too much. I sit up and kiss her forehead. "Chill out because I ain't going nowhere." Our lips connect And i already start moaning out.

She lets up and walks to the door locking it. When she comes back she straddles me and starts kissing me again. Her fat ass started moving on me trying to be slick so I hit it.

She moans in protest and grabs my hard dick by surprise. While leaning on me she build pressure on my injured shoulder making it hurt.

"Hollup London." I lift her up and she realizes why. "Oh my god I'm sorry baby." She starts rambling again while getting up.

I laugh at her ass and she stops rambling. "What the fuck is so funny Khalil."

"You." I say. She rolls her eyes at me while going back to unlock the door. "Make sure you keep laughing like that when you sleeping on the coach." She states while taking a selfie.

London
I laid up back at my house curled in my bed. I was gonna try to stay at the hospital but Alex agreed to do it tonight.

I rub my belly feeling it kick a little. Tomorrow I was going to find the gender of the baby. I should've known the gender like 3 months ago but my schedule kept changing.

"Princess, your gonna be spoiled." I say speaking to my unborn baby.

Suddenly a hard cramp hits my stomach. I grab my stomach rubbing it and lay down. It goes away and I attempt to drift asleep.

No more than 30 seconds later another hard kick comes and this time I felt like I pissed myself. I get on my back closing my eyes because the pain was unbearable.

"Viccccccc!!!" I yell. She runs to the room with her bonnet and sleep in her eyes. "What is it?"

I give her a worried look and lift the covers off of me and see the sheets wet. Her eyes get big.

"My water broke."