Chapter 8~ Drunk In Love

Khalil(shown above)
Who the hell that nigga was? I go over there to see and he was buying her a drink.

"Heyyyyyy Khalil." London said in a slurred voice. I knew I shouldn't have never left that girl there. She couldn't handle these drinks. "Meet my new friend." She taps his shoulder. "What's your name again?"

I lightly grab her wrist. "Cmon London. We gotta go." It was only a matter of time before she start saying some stupid shit.

"Waittttttttt Khalil. I went on this trip to fuck somebody." She goes back to that ugly ass nigga. "You wanna come home with me?"

That was the last straw. It was making my blood boil at how she was talking about this nigga she ain't even know. I look at over at the dude and he threw his hands up in surrender.

"Aye bruh I ain't even know." I wave my hand dismissing it. "You good." I pick London up and drag her out of the club. She tries hitting my back before she just gives up.

"I hope you know you look fine as fuck doing this." She said rambling. I ignore her and the Uber comes in no time. The rest of the ride she is knocked out.

If I woke her up. She would start talking shit so I throw her over my shoulders again and take her to the room. People start staring but I don't even give a fuck. We finally get to our room and I throw her on the bed, and she wakes up.

She groans. "Khalil have we fucked yet?" I place my hands on my face stressed the fuck out and stand up. "No London and we're not going to. Go to sleep." Instead of going to sleep she stands up on the bed wrapping her arms around my neck.

"But I really want to." She whines. "I ain't even got a chance yet. You must don't want me ." She had no idea how much I wanted her but I already know my ass was in trouble if I did.

"We can't London." I say with regret. She jumps on top of me and naturally my hands support her on me and she starts kissing me. I try getting out of it but she just grabs my head deepening it.

After that I couldn't resist any more. I lay her gently down on the bed and start kissing her neck. She pulls at my hair which makes me want more.

London sits up and takes her shirt and bra off. She lays back and I go back to sucking on her neck. She'll definitely remember these hickeys tomorrow. I travel down to her boob sucking and licking her nipples with my mouth while massaging the other.

In one swift motion her pants and underwear come flying off. My mouth travel down her stomach while she just lays there looking sexy.

When I get to her pussy I start kissing and my finger starts teasing it. "Damn ma you wet as fuck."

She giggles..still a little tipsy. "Its all for you."

Teasing her gets her even wetter as I slide my finger inside of her. She moans in protest and arches her back to get more.

I then place my tongue on the lips and eat her like she's my last meal. I can feel her legs shaking signaling that she's about to cum. It only makes me go harder and faster. Her nails scratch my back as she's begging me to stop.

"Baby please stop. I'm finna cum." 

"Not yet London." After a few more strokes from my tongue and finger she releases in ecstasy.

"Put it in me." She says spreading her legs open. Seeing her pussy like that begging for me made her irresistible.

"Nah I can't. It ain't right. We gotta stop." Don't get me wrong.. I really wanted her but not in this way. This can't be nothing she ends up regretting in the morning. I like fucking and allat but I damn sure ain't finna rape or get over on nobody. And with that I leave out.

London

I wake up the next morning with a mild headache

I wake up the next morning with a mild headache. It's been a minute since I drank like that but I held my liquor fairly well. My legs move taking the cover off of me and the cold air hits my bare legs. Naturally, my arms roll over and felt nothing but cold sheets. Khalil was gone.

Sitting up, my eyes come across food on the table. So the nigga dipped and bought me food. Who does that? I thought. The bathroom door opens with Khalil's body in the doorway.

He had only s towel covering his lower body with some Nike slippers. My eyes look at his hundreds of tattoos on his 6 pack chest. I smile sheepishly. "Hey I finally says."

"So sleeping beauty ass finally up." I look at my phone to see the time and it said 12 . Dang I didn't even know I had been sleep that long. He points to the food beside me. "I got you some food." So sweet. Wait hell no. We almost fucked and I almost let it happen ! Memories of last night started flooding and i remembered everything. I decided to play stupid and ask him what went down though.

"Sooo what happened." I say rubbing my eyes playing all my acting cards right.

He smacks his lips obviously knowing what I was doing. "Ask your pussy." In embarrassment, I throw myself back on the bed with a sigh. Last night was one of the best head game I ever had and his tongue did things I ain't even know.

"You can stop drooling now London." He says with a light laugh. I guess my daydreaming got the best of me. Grabbing a pillow, I throw it at him but his fast reflexes catch it and it flies back at me. "London I don't have time for the games. I'm finna get in the shower.

I just say there wondering why he had an attitude. I don't know what I did. "Whatever." I mumble. The door closes leaving me with only my thoughts and horny imagination. I couldn't do it anymore.

I tiptoe to the bathroom door. Please let this door be locked. I thought lying to myself. The back of my mind was praying that the door was unlocked. I don't know where this boldness was coming from but I just wanted him- bad.

Creakkkk. The doors open and hot moisture of the steam hits me. Here goes nothing.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and give me feedback. Thanks !!🙂