Chapter 1- The Hostage

Sean steps out of the elevator. He is a detective android. There is a hostage situation going on and Sean is there to stop it. The date is August 15, 2038. The time is 8:29 PM.

SWAT: Negotiator on site. Repeat, negotiator on site. 

Savannah Justice: No, stop... I... I... I can't leave her. Oh, oh please, please, you gotta save my little girl... Wait... you're sending an android?

SWAT: Alright, ma'am. We need to go.

Savannah Justice: You can't...you can't do that! You W- Why aren't you sending a real person? Don't let that thing near her! Keep that thing away from my daughter! KEEP IT AWAY!

Felix is in the next room trying to save the hostage. Sean has to report to him. Androids don't have freedom.

Felix: Why are we wasting time sending an android to negotiate?! That piece of crap could jump from the rooftop any second. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! My men are ready to step in... just give the order! Fuck! I don't believe this...

Sean finally reaches Felix and talks to him.

Sean: Captain Felix? My name is Sean. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

Felix: It's firing at everything that moves, it already shot down two of my men... We could easily get it, but they're on the edge of the balcony. It it falls, she falls.

Sean: Do you know if it's been behaving strangely before this?

Felix: I haven't got a clue. Does it matter?

Sean: I need information to determine the best approach.

Felix: Listen, saving that kid is all that matters. So either you deal with this fucking android now, or I'll take care of it.

Sean goes to investigate and finds a tablet with a video on it. It's of the android and the hostage.

Kim: This is Budo, the coolest android in the world! Say hi, Budo!

Budo: Hello.

Kim: You're my bestie! We'll always be together!

By watching the video Sean finds out the android's name. Sean then goes into the living room.

Felix: All units, hold positions. The negotiator's going in.

SWAT: In position. Ready to assault.

Sean then finds the father's tablet and looks at it. The tablet has a order for a newer android on it.

Tablet: Your order for an AP700 android has been registered. CyberLife thanks you for your purchase.

In the background. the SWAT team is standing by the door and the android is scared of dying and being replaced.

Budo: Go away! All of you go away - or I'll jump!

Felix: Stay sharp. I want everybody ready to go at any second.

Budo: Leave us alone! I want all of you out of here now!

Felix: Get the paramedics ready. I've got a man down and another one wounded on the balcony. We have to evacuate him ASAP.

Budo: Get out of here! You have to go!

Felix: Hold positions. I repeat: hold positions.

SWAT 1: You gotta be kidding. That's their negotiator?

SWAT 2: Fuck, we don't need another machine to waste this prick...

A SWAT member gets shot by Budo.