Chapter 15- The Nest

Sean, Y/N, and Mark arrive at the Chicken Feed and Mark and Y/N order some food.

Mark: Whoa! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Wade: Mark and Y/N. How' you 2 doing?

Y/N: Eh, you know, same old shit.

Wade: Plastic with you 2?

Mark: Only temporary...

Bob: Hey, hey, hey... Mark and Y/N! How you 2 doin', man? Hey, listen, I got a shit-hot tip for you 2. Number five in the third, Lickety-split! That filly's one hell of a chaser. You 2 wanna flutter?

Y/N: Last shit-hot tip you gave us set us back a week's wages, Bob...

Bob: Come on, this is different, it's 100% guaranteed. You 2 can't go wrong.

Mark: Yeah, right... Alright, we're in.

Bob: Damn straight! Hey! You 2 won't regret this!

Y/N: What is your problem? Don't you ever do as you're told? Look, you don't have to follow us around like a poodle!

Sean apologizes for his behavior towards Mark and Y/N.

Sean: I'm sorry for my behavior back at the police station. I didn't mean to be unpleasant.

Mark: Oh, wow... You've even got a brown-nosing apology program! Guys at CyberLife thought of everything, huh?

Wade: Here you 2 go.

Y/N: Ah! Thanks, Wade. we're starving...

Wade: Don't leave that thing here!

Mark: Huh, not a chance! Follows us everywhere... See...

Sean asks about the gambling.

Sean: This Bob... He was proposing illegal gambling, am I right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Sean: And you 2 made a bet?

Mark: Yeah.

Sean asks about Mark's and Y/N's friends.

Sean: I don't want to alarm you 2, Lieutenant and Detective, but I think your friends are engaged in illegal activities...

Y/N: Well, everybody does what they have to, to get by... As long as they're not hurting anybody, we don't bother 'em.

Sean chooses to ask Mark and Y/N about himself.

Sean: Is there anything you 2'd like to know about me?

Market : Hell, no... Well, yeah, um... Why did they make you look so goofy and give you that weird voice?

Sean: CyberLife androids are designed to work harmoniously with humans. Both my appearance and voice were specifically designed to facilitate my integration.

Y/N: Well, they fucked up.

Sean wonders why Mark and Y/N hate androids so much.

Sean: Can ask you 2 a personal question, Lieutenant and Detective? Why do you 2 hate androids so much?

Mark: We have our reasons.

Sean asks Mark and Y/N if they want to know more about deviants.

Sean: Maybe I should tell you 2 what we know about deviants?

Y/N: You read our minds... Proceed.

Sean: We believe that a mutation occurs in the software of some androids, which can lead to them emulating a human emotion.