Chapter 25- Midnight Train (Don't Stop Believing)

Maddie, Belle, and Loki are at Sarah Iler's house.

Maddie: Hello? I'm looking for Sarah Iler... Is she here? 

Hank: What do you want with her? 

Maddie: I need to talk to her. 

Hank: She doesn't wanna talk. Go away. 

Maddie: Please, I really need to see her. 

Sarah Iler: I'm Sarah Iler. What can I do for you? 

Maddie: I was told you could help us. 

Sarah Iler: Help you? Come on, it's better if we talk inside.

Loki: Do you think we can trust 'em?

Maddie: We don't have a choice...you okay? 

Belle: I'm cold, Maddie... 

Maddie: We'll get inside. You'll warm up in no time...

Sarah Iler: Come in! What's your name? 

Belle: Belle. 

Sarah Iler: She's running a fever... 

Maddie: We spent the last few nights outside... She's exhausted. 

Sarah Iler: There's a spare room upstairs. You can put her to bed and I'll bring her something to eat. Hank, will you show them upstairs?

Belle: I'm fine, Maddie... We can't stop because of me. We've got to get across the border...

Maddie: Don't worry Belle, these people are going to help us. Get some rest, and this time tomorrow, we'll be in Skyrim. I promise.

Belle: Why do humans hate us? We didn't do anything wrong...

Maddie: Maybe it's a misunderstanding... Maybe they just need time to understand what we really are...

Belle: Why can't we just talk to each other? They'd see we're not bad...

Maddie: Maybe one day we will...

Sarah I: I don't know what you like but I made you Sarah Iler's world famous spaghetti. You'll be back on your feet in no time. There's something for her fever. 

Maddie: Thank you. 

Sarah I: I'll get these washed and dried.

Maddie: Sleep tight, Belle. I'll be downstairs if you need anything. 

Loki: Get some sleep... And tomorrow, you'll be stronger than me! I'll stay with her a while.

Sarah I: I didn't get your name... 

Maddie: I'm Maddie. 

Sarah I: This is my son, Hank. I'm Sarah Iler, but you know that already... Come and have a seat, Maddie. So, are you gonna tell me what a deviant's doing in the snow with a little girl?

Maddie: Her father was beating her. When I saw what was happening... Something snapped inside of me. All of a sudden, I felt like her life was more important than mine. I had to protect her... So we ran away. 

Sarah Iler: I understand...

Maddie: We're not the first ones to come here. 

Sarah Iler: These past few weeks we've seen... More, and more... I don't know what's going on... But something's happening...

Maddie: Helping androids is dangerous... Why take the risk? 

Sarah Iler: When the first one arrived, last year... He was so lost and confused... We hid him here for a while, but all he wanted to do was cross the border. They shot him on the spot. So when the next android showed up, I just knew I had to help him.