Chapter 18- Russian Roulette

Sean is back in the Pride Garden with Clementine.

Sean: Hello Clementine.

Clementine: Sean, I've been expecting you... Would you mind a little walk? That deviant seemed to be an intriguing case. A pity you didn't manage to capture it...

Sean tries to explain why he didn't catch Luke.

Sean: Deviants are completely irrational, which makes it difficult to anticipate their behavior... but I should have been more effective.

Clementine: Did you manage to learn anything?

Sean explains that he found Luke's Diary.

Sean: I found its diary, but it was encrypted. It may take weeks to decipher.

Clementine: What else?

Sean explains about the markings on the wall of Luke's apartment.

Sean: The walls of the apartment where covered with drawings of labyrinths and other symbols. Like the other deviants, it seemed obsessed with White Field.

Clementine: You came very close to capturing that deviant...How is your relationship with the Lieutenant and Detective developing?'

Sean talked about how he thought that Mark and Y/N were happy that Sean saved Y/N.

Sean: They seemed grateful that I saved her life on the roof. They didn't say anything, but they expressed it in their own way...

Clementine: We don't have much time. Deviancy continues to spread. It's only a matter of time before the media finds out about it. We need to stop this, whatever it takes.

Sean: I will solve this investigation, Clementine. I won't disappoint you.

Clementine: A new case just came in. Find Fischbach and Y/N and investigate it.

When Sean gets to Mark's and Y/N's house.

Taxi: You have reached your destination. Thank you for travelling with Newark Taxis. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sean: Lieutenant and Detective Fischbach? Anybody home?

When Mark and Y/N doesn't answer. Sean sees a window in the kitchen. He sees Mark and Y/N unconscious. He breaks the window to get in. Chica spots him.

Sean: Argh!.. Easy!.. Chica... I'm your friend, see?.. I know your name... I'm here to save your owner...Lieutenant and Detective? Wake up, Lieutenant and Detective! It's me, Sean!

Sean: I'm going to sober you 2 up for your own safety.

Mark: Hey!.. Leave us alone, you fuckin' android!

Sean: I have to warn you 2, this may be unpleasant.

Y/N: Get the fuck outta our house!

Sean: I'm sorry Lieutenant and Detective, but I need you 2. Thank you 2 in advance for your cooperations.

Mark: Hey! Get the fuck outta here! Chica! Attack! Good dog. Attack! Fuck, we think we're gonna be sick... Ah! Leave us alone, you asshole! We're not going anywhere... What the hell are you doing?.. we don't wanna bath, thank you...

Sean: Sorry, Lieutenant and Detective. It's for your own goods.

Y/N: TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF! What the fuck are you doing here?

Sean: A homicide was reported 43 minutes ago. I couldn't find you 2 at Billy's bar, so I came to see if you 2 were at home.

Mark: Jesus, we must be the only cops in the world that gets assaulted in their own house by their own fuckin' android... Can't you just leave us alone?

Sean tries to be rational with Mark and Y/N.

Sean: Unfortunately, I cannot. I've been programmed to investigate this case and I can't do it without you 2.

Y/N: We don't give a shit about your goddamn case!

Sean: Lieutenant and Detective, you're not yourselves. You 2 should-.

Mark: Beat it! You hear us?! Get the hell outta here!

Sean decides to tease Mark and Y/N.

Sean: I understand. It probably wasn't interesting anyway... A man found dead in a sex club downtown... Guess they'll have to solve the case without us...

Y/N: You know, probably wouldn't do us any harm to get some air... There're some clothes in the bedroom there.

Sean: I'll go get them. What do you 2 want to wear?

Mark: Whatever.

Sean: Are you 2 all right, Lieutenant and Detective?

Y/N: Yeah...yeah...wonderful... Just a... Give us five minutes, okay?

Sean: Sure.

Sean investigates Mark's and Y/N's house to see if he can find more info on Mark and Y/N. He sees a photo of Mark's son and Y/N's brother Tim. Apparently Tim died. Tim was 6 years old. Sean looks at the gun on the floor. Sean asks Mark and Y/N about it.

Sean: What were you 2 doing with the gun?

Mark: Russian roulette! Wanted to see how long we could last... Must've collapsed before we found out...

Sean: You 2 were lucky, the next shot would have killed you 2.

Mark and Y/N are ready to go.

Y/N: Be a good dog, Chica. We won't be long.