Chapter 20- The Eden Club

Sean and Mark arrive at the Eden Club to investigate a murder. 

Mark: Aw... Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull... You sure this is the place?

Sean: It's the address in the report. 

Mark: Right... Okay... Let's get going. Jesus... Sexiest androids in town... Now I know why you insisted on coming here ! Oh, boy...

They go inside of The Eden Club. They get to the crime scene.

Jordan: Lieutenant Fischbach and his plastic pet... The fuck are you two doin' here? 

Sean: We've been assigned all cases involving androids. 

Jordan: Oh, yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle. 

Mark: We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind. 

Jordan: Come on, let's go... It's uh... starting to stink of booze in here... 

Chris: Night, Lieutenant.

Chris and Jordan leave. Sean analyzes the blue blood.

Mark: Whoa! Hey! Hey! Hey! Argh, Sean, you're so disgusting... Think I'm gonna puke again...

Sean reconstructs what happened to the victim. 

Sean: He didn't die of a heart attack, he was strangled. 

Mark: Yeah, I saw the bruising on the neck. Doesn't prove anything though. Could've been rough play... 

Sean: We're missing something here... 

Mark: Think you can read the android's memory? Maybe you can see what happened... 

Sean: I can try...

Sean connects to the android. 

Sean: The only way to access its memory is to reactivate it. 

Mark: Think you can do it? 

Sean: It's badly damaged... If I can, it'll only be for a minute, maybe less... I just hope it's long enough to learn something.

The Traci wakes up. Sean explains what happened.

Sean: You were damaged and I reactivated you. Everything is all right.

Traci: Is he...is he dead?..

Sean asks if she killed the victim.

Sean: Did you kill him? 

Traci: No...no, it wasn't me...

Sean asks if she was alone in the room.

Sean: Were you alone in the room? Was there anyone else with you? 

Traci: He wanted to play with two girls... That's what he said, there were two of us...

Sean asks her where the other android went. The Traci shut down. 

Sean: Where did the other android go? Did it say anything?

Mark: So, there was another android... This happened over an hour ago, it's probably long gone... 

Sean: No... It couldn't go outside dressed like that unnoticed... It might still be here. 

Mark: Think you could find a deviant among all the other androids in this place? 

Sean: Deviants aren't easily detected. 

Mark: Ah, shit... There's gotta be some other way... Maybe an eyewitness? Somebody who saw it leaving the room... I'm gonna go ask the manager a few questions about what he saw. You let me know if you think of anything.