1: Hello again.

It's been exactly one month since filming ended for EXO's new variety show and it is without a doubt, time for the boys' real vacation before the new concert tour.

Do Kyungsoo, a man who never stopped working needed this rest.

Everyday he had been sleep deprived due to constantly having new roles to read and consider. With lots of drama and film opportunities, he was picky and looking thoroughly for another versatile role because he feared being typecasted.

Turning pages after pages, none caught his eye. Until he heard a deep voice from across the room that interrupted his concentration.

"Yah~ Kyungsoo-yah, we're officially finished with all of our schedules and yet you still want to work, don't you want to rest?"

"Rest can wait another day, but all these opportunities turning up right now, I might lose them and regret passing them over for rest." Kyungsoo looked at the man standing tall with his curly locks.

"I don't think you'll run out of opportunities as long as your name is Do Kyungsoo, promising idol actor!!! waaa~~~" The tall man joked.

Kyungsoo giving up his concentration, finally laughed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was his hype man and so are the rest of his members but Chanyeol was the one who always encouraged him.

"Come on, let's go to Japan. Just one week. Please." He pouted and sat next to him on the couch and grabbed Kyungsoo's arm to do aegyo by smiling at the serious man , "You know Japan very well and you always go with other friends but not with me so let's go. You promised..."

This was true, Kyungsoo thought. He's promised Chanyeol several times that they'd go on a vacation together and perhaps it'd be good for the both of them considering they've been working hard the previous year.

He clicked his tongue and tried to shift his way out of Chanyeol's arm that was tightly around his, "Fine...fine...just one week." he finally agreed.

Chanyeol got up and celebrated, "WOO!! vacation with Kyungsoo next week!" he announced clapping his hands with such enthusiasm.

Kyungsoo's eyes got bigger scratching his head in annoyance because into this surprise, Next week was too soon for him.

He scrunched his eyebrows at the excited man, "Next week?!!! Why so soon?"

"Because next next week, I'm MCing in that new variety show." Chanyeol held his two hands together making sort of a praying gesture to the man next to him , "Kyungsoo, please, please..."

"Fine. One week." He sighed.

After all, Kyungsoo is a man of his words and he always keeps his promises to his friends.

"Yes. One week." Chanyeol smiled.

~~~~~~

-Tokyo, day of arrival 4:30 afternoon-

The plane ride was tiring even for Kyungsoo who seemed to be an expert of ignoring tiredness by making himself more tired from work. And as for Chanyeol, he was asleep the whole plane ride.

As soon as they got off the plane, they were surprised when they were greeted by a few fans that heard about their departure from Korea on twitter hours before they had arrived. There was a good group of 40 fans that took pictures of them and greeted them. This part tired both of them out. Everytime. They kept themselves distracted by putting noise cancelling earphones and looking down as the airport's security guided them to the exit and into their car.

When they arrived at the five star hotel, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol separated immediately and headed to their own rooms.

Finally, it was quiet. Far from the fans screaming, far from hotel music, and even far from his ears popping during the plane ride.