10: Black

ERRORS AHEADDD

"Did you drive here?" Kyungsoo asked when they finally reached the bar again.

Jihyun looked at the man in front of her, "Just took an uber"

The man clicked his tongue in disapproval and gestured for Jihyun to follow him, "Come on, I'll take you home."

Despite the fact that she wanted more time with him before they parted ways, Jihyun knew that riding in the same car with him could create chaos amongst fans if the paparazzi had caught them.

And the last thing she wanted was to get him in trouble.

Growing somewhat impatient to hear her response, Kyungsoo took out a face mask to cover his face. Taking out another mask from his left pocket, he held it out in front of her and murmured through the fabric, "Wear it."

Kyungsoo had deduced from her worried face that she was hesitant to respond due to the very fact that they might get caught. He too realized that making this kind of rash decision of just taking her home without some kind of disguise that will create said chaos was a stupid idea in the first place. Most importantly, he couldn't imagine the amount of backlash that Jihyun might get from so-called 'overprotective fans'. The only idea he had was to hide the both of them under these masks.

Without hesitation, this time, Jihyun grabbed the mask and put it on her face following his very command.

His eyebrow raises for a moment when he sees that the mask's string missed her ear and He immediately fixes it, "Better?"

She nods, "Are you sure the paparazzi won't catch us?"

"Mhm"

Jihyun's fear was that even with all the ~disguise it was still possible for the paparazzi to catch Kyungsoo in his Maserati with a mystery person which then will lead to rumors of dating. Plus, with his mask, his all black outfit, and his nike hat, his fans will still recognize him.

Kyungsoo led the way to an underground parking lot near the bar.

A Black Maserati lighting up caught Jihyun's eyes.