13: Honey

errors aheadddd

~

'It just sort of happened' was putting it another way but the fact that they accepted what just happened with no shock, it was only an indication that they both wanted it to happen.

With foreheads touching each other after they broke off the kiss, Kyungsoo stared at Jihyun longingly while she eyed his swollen red lips. Now that she thought about it. She wasn't even sure who broke off the kiss first and she felt bad about his lips but she also laughed at how he looked now. It's as if a bee stung him directly on the lips.

She shut her eyes for a moment to try and take in the reality.

Jihyun knew this was bound to happen soon but what she couldn't believe that soon meant now. Truly, Wondeuk's passionate kiss to Hongshim displayed all the emotions they had but at this moment, they weren't playing a role anymore. It was Do Kyungsoo kissing Nam Jihyun and Nam Jihyun kissing back, with true feelings.

When he sees that she had closed her eyes, his lips placed a small kiss on her lips once more to get her attention.

She smiled as his cold lips touched hers again. And from there he moved on to kiss her on the nose and then onto her forehead.

Sentiment.

Jihyun loved that about Kyungsoo. Not once did he ever shy away to show his affectionate side to her, and to her only. Initially, she thought dating Do Kyungsoo would take a lot of understanding his calmness and quietness but she was always surprised at his sudden signals and cheeky remarks.

He took a look at her once more lifting her chin to meet his eyes with one hand, "Jihyun, I like you...." he confesses again, "...but is it wrong for me to say that I might be in love with you too?"

He admonished himself. His revelation was supposed to give him a relief from all the feelings he had towards her, instead, he felt nervous to hear her response.

Finally, she shook her head as her eyes twinkled at the honest man.

"Ani..."

She paused for a moment and placed both her hands on the lapel of his sweater, "...when I didn't see you for the two weeks after you left Japan..."

She moved her hands to his chest, "....for the first time, I felt something was missing." she continued, her pupils dilated as she now looked up at him, "That something was you, oppa."

Kyungsoo smiled but his heart rate jumped faster than ever before when he heard her words

It had been a long time since he felt like that.

Memories came into this mind of the first time he sang in front of a crowd with his members , the first time he performed in an EXO concert, the first time he had to MC for a show--all of those events made his heart beat fast but this time Jihyun was the only reason why. Though he had already confessed to her that he liked her, confessing that he might be in love with her was one of the most nerve-racking things to reveal to the beautiful woman that he was truly falling in love with in each passing moment. Fortunately, she felt somewhat the same way or else he would've moved away from her and apologized for being too reckless with his feelings.