4: We're okay, you're okay.

the next day, hotel, day 2 tokyo

After Kyungsoo spent a day with Chanyeol at the zoo, Chanyeol left Kyungsoo as he had other plans with his friends that were in town.

But Kyungsoo liked this, being alone and just relaxing. He didn't think he needed it until he realized how comfortable the bed felt and also how nice it felt to release all the stress and tiredness from the work he has done in the previous year to now sleeping and napping in Tokyo.

As he looked up at the ceiling, wondering what he wanted to do for the rest of the day, he began thinking about his dinner with Jihyun. He remembered that she agreed into going out with him and show her the city and although it's only been a day, it kept bothering him that she hasn't made any plans with him or if he should be the one to make plans for them. All he asked her was "If you want, I'll show you the city" and then she nodded. That's it. yes, both of them have each others numbers but Kyungsoo wanted to wait for her to want him to show her the city.

Kyungsoo finally got up and stretched away his frustrations. At the same time, the eager young man kept looking at his phone for any notifications from her, and whenever there was a notification, he would pick up his phone but it annoyed him how it was just EXO's group messages where the members sent messages mentioning Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to bring home good snacks from Japan.

He shook his head and threw his phone on the bed.

Suddenly, his phone started to ring just when the phone bounced off the other side of the bed and to the floor. He immediately jumped on the bed, stomach flat, just enough to reach the phone on the floor and he picked it up without even looking at who called him. He just wanted it to be her so bad and he automatically assumed it was.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Oh oppa, yeoboseyo, It's Jihyunnie, I hope I'm not bothering you" She said.

His body suddenly jumped and he tried to calm down by sitting on the bed, "No not at all, what's going on, Jihyun-ah?" He hisses at the pain on his back from jumping on the bed.

"nae, well do you know any market places around here? i'm trying to buy certain japanese snacks for my friends at home but i'm not sure wher--"

Without realizing it, he interrupts her as he realized where she was getting at and knew this was a perfect opportunity for him to ask her out "Yea, I know just the place but are you okay with taking a bus?" He asked her.

"Oh. Great! Yeah i'll see you...what time?"

'if you want...right now. I'm not busy.'

"Sure. See ya at the lobby in ten minutes, also wear something comfortable, it's a big marketplace"

'thank you oppa'

-

As Jihyun waited for the elevator to get to her floor, she took out a mirror and a red chanel lipglow to make her lips prettier. Dabbing the stick on to her gentle lips, DING! The elevator made a sound and when the door slid open, there he was standing in the corner of the cube staring directly at her.

What a coincidence, she thought.

They both looked at each other and giggled at the ridiculousness.

The chances of them taking the elevator down to the lobby at the same time made them laugh and it was even more of a coincidence that they took the same elevator when there are literally six other elevators on each hotel floor.