2: Lobster it is

"Jihyun~ah it's so nice to see you again."

Kyungsoo's eyes glistened at the sight of her and opened his arms wide to give her a rather ~friendly~ warm embrace.

It had been about two months since the drama aired which also meant that it's been two months since Kyungsoo and Jihyun had kept in touch. During the filming, it is evident that they became closer because after all they played as romantic partners. Their friendship bloomed as Kyungsoo began to open up more to Jihyun everyday during the filming days. She had the kind of warm and bright personality that just lights up any room and because of this, even though Kyungsoo was the quiet type, whenever he's around Jihyun, he would be the one to joke first because he just loved hearing her loud yet cute laugh.

When they moved away from each other, Jihyun looked at the man in front of her and said, "It's nice to see you as well, wait...are you staying here too, oppa?"

"Yes, short vacation with Chanyeol and tonight we're about to go out for dinner but it's literally been 20 minutes and he hasn't come out yet" Kyungsoo responded politely.

"What a coincidence I'm stay---" Before Jihyun could continue what she was going to say she noticed Kyungsoo shuffling around his pocket.

Kyungsoo took out the phone that was vibrating in his pocket and when opened the messages app, a message notification from Chanyeol popped out:

"Kyungsoo, not gonna go to dinner, sorry...I'm just ordering service tonight, i'm tired from the flight and from the workout. See you tomorrow."

Damnit, Park Chanyeol. He cursed to himself.

Kyungsoo clicked his tongue and shook his head in disapproval as he realized his stomach started to growl.

"Everything okay?" A curious Jihyun asked.

Kyungsoo scratched his head, "Yeah...dont you hate it when plans get cancelled?"

"Oh noooo...he cancelled the dinner?" Jihyun pouted and laughed shyly.

"Mhm...yeah well it's okay.... I'm used to it."

Kyungsoo looked at Jihyun and there was one of those awkward silence once again until the silence was broken when both Kyungsoo and Jihyun laughed almost at the same time.

Her laughter was infectious and at the moment, they didn't even know what they were laughing at but it didn't matter because this laughter that they shared for no apparent reason reminded them of the old times during the filming of 100days. That same comfortable laughter.

Her cheeks turned pink and so did his

"Yah!~~Jihyunnie, don't laugh at my situation

"Yah!~~Jihyunnie, don't laugh at my situation." Kyungsoo said in between his small laughter.

She covered her mouth as she was getting shy from laughing at what he just said, "Anniya oppa...you laughed first."

Kyungsoo liked seeing her laugh, well in general, he liked seeing her because she was beautiful. But beauty is not the only thing Jihyun has, it was also her presence as a whole that made Kyungsoo's heart flutter.

And then he wondered, what would happen if he asked her to eat dinner right now? is it considered a date? no maybe not ...has she even eaten? what if she has? then it's a waste of breath for him to even ask her...questions like that ran through his head but he couldn't help but to imagine them sitting together at a restaurant whilst eating good food and enjoying each other's company as they observed the city's night life on the rooftop.

He blushed at the thought of this but he was a man and he knew he could take this kind of challenge to ask her this simple question.

"Do you like lobster?" He finally asked the woman in the beautiful white dress.

Stupid question, Kyungsoo. He thought to himself. This was out of nervousness and yet he still went for it.

She scrunched her eyebrows and grinned, "Am I the temporary replacement for Chanyeol oppa tonight?"

He laughed at her remarks. She was witty and funny yet polite and confident.

His face turned blank at her question as he didn't know how to respond, he was still nervous from asking that semi-reworded simple question and he wanted to laugh at her remarks naturally but at the same time he was just waiting for her direct answer.

"Yes, I like lobster." she finally said as her mouth curved into a smile.

When it registered to him what she finally had said. He snapped out of his nervousness and straightened his spine.

"Okay...Lobster it is..." He said confidently.

She laughed as her nose crinkled, "Yea, lobster it is."
________________________________
Ahhh thank you guys so much im so flattered by all your comments on this fic and all i could say is im grateful and thank u all!!!

also short chapter but ive already started writing the nxt chapter after this which should be out ~soon~ in the meantime, pls keep supporting by commenting and reading. thank u guys once again!!!