3: "Classic Wonshim"

9:30, rooftop restaurant in tokyo

Surprisingly enough, the restaurant was quiet which benefits the both of them to avoid any kind of disturbance if there were ever fans that noticed him and Jihyun. Thankfully, there wasn't any. It was weird though, everytime Kyungsoo would go to Japan, he thought that fans would come by and bother him but it doesn't happen very much in this country---only in the airport and that's why Japan was one of his favorite places to visit.

Still, he was cautious. Everywhere he went.

The fact that he was having dinner with Jihyun, a woman who also happened to be his old romantic costar in a drama was enough to start a dating rumor.

At the same time, he didn't even care anymore, all he wanted was to eat because he was super hungry and as well as enjoy the night with the beautiful woman in front of him.

Jihyun sat across Kyungsoo as they both ate lobster that he had promised along with some other specialty dishes made by the chef of the restaurant.

Jihyun took a glass of champagne and held it close to her mouth to drink.

While Kyungsoo looked down at the menu for various dessert options, Jihyun's eyes wandered around his strong jawline and handsome side profile.

Jihyun appreciated this view of his natural handsomeness

Jihyun appreciated this view of his natural handsomeness. The restaurant's light hitting his manly face that revealed his thick eyebrows that played along nicely with his tall nose, plump lips, and again, that jawline.

Her cheeks reddened again but her eyes stayed fixiated on the man in front of her.

When Kyungsoo finally looked up, his big eyes looked at hers, "Don't be shy Jihyunnie, eat up." He moved a plate closer for her to try.

"Oppa, if you feed me more I'm gonna get fat!" Jihyun exclaimed.

Kyungsoo scrunched his eyebrow at her nonsense, "Anniya, you'll still look cute...it's okay, come on try it.."

Cute. The only word that stood out to her that also made her heart skip a beat.

So she tried it.

She grabbed a spoonful of the dish because of his persistence but the taste was something new and something she did not want to keep eating.