11: Lazy Love

-Two weeks later...late February

"Why did they do that?!"

More than anything, Kyungsoo was torn when he heard the news about the cancelled EXO tour. The boys worked tirelessly for the upcoming tour but was met with a terrible news from their company that they were in fact cancelling the tour due to other artists' scheduling.

So when Kyungsoo felt bad he bursted out all of his worries to Jihyun and without hesitation, Jihyun invited Kyungsoo to cook for her at her home because he also promised he would cook for her.

This wasn't the first time he made food for her, though. Just four days before, Jihyun was studying at her university's nearby cafe and got a pleasant surprise when Kyungsoo came over in disguise with a hood on and a mask on to bring her healthy snacks. He even left by joking, "you look smart and college ready, jihyun~ah." Despite having a rough time with the news, he still managed to take care of her. At the same time however, whenever they'd Facetime while hes at home and she was studying, she could already sense something was bothering him. Until one day, the news broke out that SM entertainment had changed all artists' schedules—with the news of EXO's cancelled tour, trending online. She called him immediately after class and asked him if he was doing alright. He was not...and now here they were in Jihyun's apartment.

For her, watching him cook was one of the most alluring things about him aside from watching him perform in Elyxion but seeing him stare and only stir at the pot, it was beginning to worry her.

She waited for his response to her question but the only thing the man was focused on was the doenjang-jjigae on the stove.

Jihyun stood up impatiently from her chair and walked to his side as he continued to space out.

She could read from his face that he was still upset by the news. He hadn't even looked up from the stove when she had walked over.

Jihyun tapped him on the shoulder, "Oppa" she said, her eyes bulging begging for his attention, "you've been stirring for so long now."

Kyungsoo remained in his position, not moving his eyes from the soup.

He hears her make a loud sigh and just before she started to leave his side, he reaches for a small spoon at the countertop and took a spoonful of the soup he had been stirring.

"Jihyun~ah" Kyungsoo turned to her, holding the spoon and avoiding it from spilling by placing his other hand under it.

She walked back in front of him as he gestured for her to try the soup. "Here" he says to her while holding out the spoon.

Kyungsoo blew the liquid before she could try it, making sure she wouldn't burn her tongue. When he made sure it was cool enough, she opened her mouth and tried it.

Her eyes widened, "Mmmm~ massiyeo oppa!" she said, nodding to show him how impressed she was.

Not minding that he took the same spoon she had placed on her lips onto his to try his own cooking, Kyugsoo raised his eyebrows and shook his head. He knew to himself that something was missing. Being the perfectionist that he was specially when it comes to cooking, he turned and fiddled around the counter looking for something to add onto the stew.