12: Beauty

We met again

I told myself I'd summon up the courage this time

That's what I again resolved to do, That's what I considered

The moment I saw you, my mind went blank

You were too beautiful, I didn't know what to do

I also know I'm pathetic when I'm like this

I just can't handle my shaking heart

Even if I'm like this, I'll tell you

I really like you

I don't want to regret (not saying anything)

You're just my type, You're so pretty when you smile

so I fell in love without even realizing it

do you wanna start something with me?

~

"Well that got you up!" Kyungsoo jokes and laughs at her as she suddenly got up from his lap and looked at him with piercing eyes.

"Oppa mwoya?!" Jihyun whined and gave a small laugh despite him teasing her, "I was ready to fall asleep! Do you know how long I've been studying all day?"

Kyungsoo patted his lap, gesturing for her to calm down, "Arraso~ come here," he says smirking, "let's take a nap and then after you can wash the dishes."

She rolled her eyes at him and playfully hit him on the shoulders.

There he was again, joking and teasing her endlessly and there she was being somewhat annoyed. Yet, all at the same time, she actually enjoyed it.

Through the eyes of fans, Kyungsoo was a serious man that often times kept to himself as he observed the people around him. Privately, with his members and hyung actor-friends and now with Jihyun, he was different. He was becoming more comfortable of being around her, being with her, and teasing her. Before, on set, they'd joke around with each other and now it's as if nothing has changed.

When she realizes that his offer was more than promising, she returned to her previous comfortable position on his lap--his hand then automatically returning to its natural state.

"Thank you for cooking for me, oppa." she tells him in a low voice, staring up at him, appreciating the view of his sharp jaw and darting eyes.

He returned her compliment with only but a smile and began to pat her head gently in an effort to let her fall asleep.