15: #CANCELDOKYUNGSOO

Errors ahead

~A week later~

In the middle of the night, Kyungsoo surprised Jihyun by picking her up at her apartment to take her to a dinner and then the movies. He was more than proud of her when she announced to him that she passed her third of many exams for her Psychology course and so, he felt it was necessary to celebrate. Initially, she insisted that it was too risky for them to be seen together but Kyungsoo was rather persistent and he eventually convinced her. He assured her by saying that he would be wearing a face mask if it gets too crowded.  Even though it was already late at night and despite of the consenquences, Jihyun decided to go with him since she had a week off at school because it was spring break for her. And plus, she had been wanting to go see the psychological horror Midsommar but she had been stacked with homework for the past few days.

He, at the most part, wasn't busy either--in the midst of all the drama with SM cancelling their concert tour FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON--movie and television drama roles began rolling in. He did start to read a couple of scripts, a few caught his eye specially the one about a young doctor falling in love with a patient. But he also couldn't keep his mind off Jihyun who just got off school for spring break and that's when he decided to ask her out for then night.

By 11'oclock they had finished their dinner at Kyungsoo's favorite Japanese restaurant and quite surprisingly, the city and restaurant were dead at the time. During the dinner, Kyungsoo started to get nervous because a couple suddenly sat two tables across from them and the whole time he was hoping they wouldn't recognize the both of them. Fortunately, the young couple only talked amongst themselves and didn't bother to look around them.

To their surprise, the cinema too was almost empty but despite it being empty, Kyungsoo still wore a face mask and a baseball cap while Jihyun too wore a facemask and a black blouse topped by a long gray cardigan.

When Kyungsoo reached the counter, he immediately knew what he wanted:

"One nachos and cheese combo please, but extra cheese on the side too. Oh and one regular sprite...and..." He turned to Jihyun who was looking up at the menu board and questioned her, "Jihyun~ssi, what about you?"

" He turned to Jihyun who was looking up at the menu board and questioned her, "Jihyun~ssi, what about you?"

"Huh?."

She didn't hear what he had asked because he was murmuring under his face mask. At that time, she also was getting annoyed with her mask and decided to take it off.

Kyungsoo pulled his mask just over his chin and asked her again, "Do you want anything"