8: A Guest

Jihyun arrived safely back in Korea after two long weeks.

She was grateful that Kyungsoo kept his promise of keeping in touch with her after 'their' short vacation in Japan. He'd constantly text her whenever he's going out to eat and what he's eating, he'd even take pictures of random things that amused him on the streets, and the last message he had for her was reminding her to not forget to eat on the plane and as well as attaching a picture of the dish that he had cooked for Sehun who was desperately hungry the night before while he added a caption saying "Don't be jealous, I'll cook for you too"

The image of him cooking for her popped on her head and made her smile.

But now that they're in the same country again, the first thing on her mind was to contact him to meet up. However, this was Korea, and fans will go crazy if they ever find out that Nam Jihyun or their Do Kyungsoo oppa was seeing someone.

Jihyun started walking towards the exit but stopped as soon as her phone began buzzing.

Though she was expecting it to be Kyungsoo, It turned out to be a text from her friend and costar from 100DMP, Lee Minji:

"Jihyun~ah, i know you're supposed to be back today, so if you're not doing anything, me and some of the crew want to have a reunion tonight at our usual spot for some drinks"

Jihyun bit her lips as she stared at her phone.

Her first impression was that, this was a good idea because she actually misses the cast. It's been months since they've seen each other and having a couple of drinks wouldn't hurt. Another thing that bothered her mind, however, was that she wonders if Kyungsoo was coming too. And if he was, how would they react to each other after these two weeks of not being together? Awkward...sure...but she wonders if things will go back to normal as it once was when they shared feelings towards each other in Japan. They ate together, laughed together, talked, and even spent a whole night sleeping in each other's arms. Jihyun could only imagine him in that kind of light. All those nights and days they spent was memorable to her, and if things...turned out to be truly awkward between them tonight, those moments, she assumes, will not be as meaningful as she thought it was.

But she misses him...truly...misses him and even if this was going to be one of the rare times that she actually sees him before all of their potential busy schedules, then she might as well go.

Gathering her thoughts, she began typing on her mobile phone:

"Yes unnie~~ I'd love to! Is everyone going?"

-BUZZ-

"Barely. I just texted everyone but so far it's only me, you, Sohee, and seonho~ssi"

She bit her lip again trying to think of a way to ask her if Kyungsoo was coming without being too obvious.

Seeing as there was none, with much desperation, she asked her straight away and began typing:

"Oh?? Is Kyungsoo-oppa not going?"

"I asked him but he said 'he'll try' but you know what he means when he says he'll try...i think he might be busy but i sent him the location.....Anyway, meet you there at 9."

Minji was right. Do Kyungsoo has always responded with "i'll try" whenever they'd have outings before. At the same time, Jihyun still thought of what he could be doing specially when she checked that he's not even trending on twitter or on naver about being on some event or hanging out with his members. For her, this can only mean that he just wants to relax at his home or with his family, or it could just be other things because god knows what Do Kyungsoo does when he decides to not come to those kinds of outings.