Chapter 17

Dear stranger,

I'm not quite ready to write down what had recently happened upon my new discoveries.

It's not gruesome in any way, not completely.

But I'm at a loss.

My brother, was thought to be dead. I thought he was gone for some time. And yet, this whole time he was harboured in the same place which inhibited such villains.

Not even that, but the Institute itself was horrible. It contradicted everything I stood for and the morals if humanity. To poke and prod at those who used to be human.

My brother was one of those people.

I didnt love him any less than I had before. When you lose someone, not by heartbreak or in a maze of any sort.

But when you lose someone because they've finally met their end. You lose a part of yourself and are completely helpless. That part if yourself is shattered, you can't pick up the pieces. 

I struggled when I lost Aric.

Now he's back and I should be jumping for joy. The pieces that scattered should be pieced back together, but the edges are just so sharp.

He's associated himself with the worst of them and he's changed. I can't save him like I used to in our younger years. I'm still the older brother, so I should do something. 

But if he wasn't dead before, he will be soon. He's now in the hands of the grim reaper herself

Oliver Brightly