2 ~ Let Me Go!

> A Year Later <

"What are we even celebrating?" Seokjin asked his father, his eyebrows knitted together as he watched the maids run around them, he was in the throne room of the palace.

"Your coming of age, you will soon be taking the throne for your own," his father answered, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

SeokJin scoffed, running his hand through his blond hair, “you and I both know that throne doesn’t belong to me,” he seethed, his father standing up.

The Queen quickly stood up, placing her hand on her husband’s chest, “don’t you dare lay a finger on him Jaehwan, you know he is right.”

The king huffed, roughly pushing the queen out of the way. Jin quickly ran to his eomma, catching her before she fell down. “It’s okay Jin,” she smiled up at the boy, even if he wasn’t her real son, she would always treat him like he was.

<><><>

"The ceremony is tonight and we need all warriors alert and on guard, if anything happens take the nearest royal and run no matter what. Am I understood?” The top warrior stated, all warriors nodded at his words a bit nervous for the big night.

Yoongi was the first to walk out of the room, followed by NamJoon, “so,  how is it being Jung Hoseok’s guarding warrior?” he asked teasingly, the black haired male rolling his eyes.

"You ask me this everyday and everyday its the same answer, terrible he's such an asshole,” Yoongi exasperated, just thinking about the royal made him want to gouge his eyes out.

"Shouldn't you be with him now?" NamJoon questioned, wondering why his friend wasn’t with the royal.

"Thankfully no, today is Yuta's day, I'm training with Jackson and Taehyung today. Want to join?" the elder raised an eyebrow, he was thankful that royals got two assigned warriors, because if not he would have strangled Hoseok by now.

"Sorry I can't, things to do," NamJoon ruffled his hair, walking away from him.

Yoongi changed into his training clothes, walking into the training room, watching Jackson and Taehyung sparing. As he watched he noticed the un-dying competition oozing out of both men. Over the last year, Taehyung and Jackson have had very fierce competitions which were very entertaining for Yoongi and the others, in the end, Jackson won their little sparring match.

"Booyah, I win!" Jackson boasted, finally noticing Yoongi and he smirked when he did.

"Yeah yeah and I want to see you beat him!" Taehyung exclaimed, he
walked away throwing Yoongi his stick, Yoongi is one of the only people who could take on Jackson and on occasion beat him.

"Ready?" Yoongi smirked and the two began.

The elder may have been small in size, but when it came to fighting, he was the best of the best; the main reason why he was assigned a royal, so he could protect them.

Yoongi easily avoided one of his attacks, swiftly circling around him, hitting his back. Jackson, on the ground, knocked the elder off his feet. Getting back up they both began again, the sound of sticks clattering filling the room, as Yoongi blocked every move he heard Taehyung yell,

"YES YOONGI HYUNG KICK HIS ASS!" said male laughed, finally pinning Jackson to the ground. "I win," a smirk crept up on Yoongi’s lips as he got off of him.

"At least we know you’re ready for tonight, I went easy on you," Jackson stated dismissively, putting his stick back.

"Sure you did," Yoongi raised his eyebrow mockingly, tapping Jackson's cheek playfully.