13 ~ Make us proud

"I'm happy for you Hyung, it was about time you and Namjoon got together," Jimin congratulated, Hoseok and Yeri nodding along with Jimin, extremely happy for their brother.

Jin blushed, "I'm happy he finally had the courage to confess to me, I really didn't want to have to do it first."

The rest laughed at what he said, Hoseok staring out of the window of Jin's bedroom. It had a very beautiful view of Aleumdaun, with the shining lights and people walking around on the commons. Most of the city has calmed down after the attack, now mourning loved ones death and rebuilding what was destroyed. 

Hoseok was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't even notice his siblings were speaking to him until Jimin tapped him. 

"What is it?" he asked in an annoyed tone, not wanting to be broken out of his thoughts that allowed him to escape his dreary reality. 

Jin chuckled before speaking, "what about you with Yoongi? Have you confessed to him?"

Hoseok's cheeks burned red, "Of course not! I never will be doing so! I don't think I even have real feelings for him, he's just someone that showed care for me, I bet I just appreciate him, I don't like him!" Hoseok defended, his siblings laughing at his denial. 

"That's what I said with Taemin," Jimin told, "and look, I was actually in love with him."

"That's you," Hoseok defended again, "I'm not you, Jimin."

"When will you be leaving for Opia?" Yeri asked, Hoseok responding. 

"Tomorrow night."

"How much do you want to bet he and Yoongi will connect so much, that he will accidentally reveal his feelings for the warrior and Yoongi will end up liking him back," Jin said in a matter-of-fact tone, the rest agreeing with him. Except Hoseok of course.

"One, no that isn't going to happen," he pouted, "and two, I am honoring the deal I made with myself. Which was to stay away from Yoongi as much as I could so I can get rid of these good for nothing feelings."

Yeri jumped for joy, "SO YOU ADMIT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM!"

Hoseok groaned as he face palmed, Jimin and SeokJin now going into a fit of laughter at their brothers mess up. All they wanted was for Hoseok to be happy, or at least content, and they knew his denial about his feelings for Yoongi were only going to make him more upset. 

If only he wasn't so damn stubborn. 

<><><>

Yoongi walked into his home to find his mother seated at the dining room table waiting for him. Of course, this only surprised and worried the male, since by this hour his mother would have been fast asleep. 

"Eomma, what are you doing awake?" he asked, the woman in front of him gesturing for him to take a seat across from her. 

She stood from where she was once Yoongi sat down, walking over to a spot in their house only her and her husband would have gone. Yoongi's mother retrieving a beautiful katana Yoongi only dreamed of seeing up close. 

"Tomorrow you will begin a journey that will be extremely dangerous, my dear boy," she began, cupping Yoongi's cheek with her hand, "you will prove your ability to be a leader, you will face many hardships and down falls, but I know you will be able to persevere through it all."

Ms.Min handed the katana over to Yoongi, the black haired male shaking his head vigorously , "Eomma this was your sword!"

"Which I am now passing on to you, my son. Just like your father did to Taemin, I pass on my katana to you. For good luck on this journey, and the mightiest spirits from past warriors in our family that have wielded this katana in battle," she told him the speech every parent does to their child as they pass on their katana, it is a family ritual in most warrior families. 

Yoongi just didn't expect this so soon. He wanted to cry, but he knew that would show weakness, which is why he stood tall and proud as he took the katana from his mothers hands, admiring the medal. 

"Thank you, eomma," he bowed to her, his mother smiling as tears came down her own face. 

"The pleasure is all mine my boy, make me and your family proud," she said while she smiled at him, "that won't be hard for you, though, since you've always made us proud." 

Yoongi smiled, he pecked his mothers cheek before packing for the long journey he would soon be embarking on, all he hoped is that it would go well and to plan. 

<><><>

When Yoongi saw Hoseok and Jimin, he really didn't expect them to have dyed brown hair. Since their hair was originally blond. 

"They dyed it because I told them too," Soyeon spoke up, since she caught the odd stare Yoongi was giving the two royals, "Most, if not all, royals have light hair, blonde being the most common. If we were to take them with us with their blond hair everyone would know they are a royal. The brown helps them blend in."

Yoongi only nodded to Soyeon's explanation.

He wasn't captivated by their hair because of confusion as to why they did it, he was captivated because of how good Hoseok looked with his newly dyed hair. 

a/n