20 ~ Please

"I TOLD YOU HE WAS IN HERE!" Jimin yelled to Taehyung, both of them entering Hoseoks bedroom.

Hoseok groaned, wanting to just stay in Yoongi's arms. His face was in the crook of Yoongis neck, Yoongi's arms wrapped around his waist while his own were resting on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi groaned as well, burying his face in Hoseoks hair.

"What the- What is Yoongi Hyung doing in Hoseok-ssis room?" Tae questioned, which caused both Yoongi and Hoseoks eyes to widen.

The two basically jump out of the bed, their cheeks a deep red as their gazes moved to the younger royal and warrior in front of them.

"What do you want?!" The two barked at the same time, causing the duo in front of them to giggle a bit. 

Jimin smirked, crossing his arms, "Taehyung-ah needed to talk to Yoongi-ssi, and he wasn't in his bedroom so he asked me if I knew where he was," the young royal walked closer to his brother, "and using my brain, I guessed that he was in here with you. Guess what, I was right."

Hoseok glared at his brother, Yoongi doing the same to Taehyung. "Get out, Jimin," Hoseok ordered, the younger laughing while doing as told.

Though Hoseok could still hear his laughter down the hall. 

"What happened, Taehyung?" Yoongi inquired, sitting himself back on Hoseoks bed and yanking the royal next to him.

Taehyung had his mouth agape, the male glancing from Yoongi to Hoseok. Then noticing the love bites on Hoseoks skin and some on Yoongi's.

"Did you two-"

"What did you want?" Yoongi interrupted Taehyungs question, his glare telling Taehyung to ask what he was going to ask and then go.

"Well I um-" Taehyung stammered, messing with the bottom of his shirt out of nervousness, "I met someone last night, and I was wondering if we could bring him with us on our journey till we get back to Aleumdaun."

Hoseoks eyes widened in a bewildered manner, he sat himself up in the bed. "Are you out of your mind? Like, genuinely, do we need to bring you to a doctor?" he spat out, causing Taehyung to shrink in his standing spot.

"I-i-"

"We know where King Jung is," Yoongi cut in, rubbing Hoseoks back to calm him down, "We all have to have a meeting to discuss our next move, which will be potentially dangerous."

"And you want to risk that boys life!?" Hoseok questioned with more attitude than Yoongi has ever seen the royal show, "for what-"

"Then let me go back to Aleumdaun with him!" Taehyung shouted towards the royal, as a result of this Hoseok gave him a firm glare.

"Watch your tone, bitc-"

"I can't let that happen," Yoongi cut in, now holding Hoseoks hand and staring at Tae, "You're my responsibility and if something happens to you on your way back, I would be blamed."

"Hyung," Tae got on his knees, now begging, "please, I can protect him on our journey!"

"You got stabbed during the invasion, and you expect yourself to be able to protect another life on top of your own?" The royal scoffed, shaking his head in disapproval.

Taehyung now just let his head fall in shame. He and Jungkook really clicked the night before, so much that Jungkook was willing to go with Taehyung on whatever journeys he faced. The young servant wanted to go back to Aleumdaun with Taehyung, so their relationship could blossom some more.

Though the two people in front of him were making that dream almost impossible.

"Let us have the meeting first," Hoseok cut the silence in the room with his words, Taehyung looking up at him, "after we discuss the plan, Yoongi and I will meet the boy you want to bring and decide from there if he can come along."

Taehyung's despondent expression turned to one of pure happiness, his boxy type smile showing. He stood up and bowed to Hoseok multiple times, "thank you, your Highness, thank you!"

After he showed his gratitude, the young warrior exited Hoseoks bedroom. The Royal flinging himself back on the bed.

Yoongi gave him a fond smile, "that was sweet of you."

"Shut up and kiss me," Hoseok rolled his eyes at the comment, pulling Yoongi closer and pressing their lips together.

Yoongi smiled, holding Hoseoks waist while kissing him back.

<><><>

"King Jung is in Sisu. The reason I'm almost 100 percent sure he is, is because that is where Jimins true mother was from," the warriors around the room nodded at Hoseoks words, "they would be the only Kingdom to willingly hide and protect him."

"Tomorrow morning we will be leaving to head to Sisu, it's about a two days walk from Opia and we need all our energy to head out. Eat well tonight, and get your rest, you're dismissed," Yoongi stated, the warriors nodded once more before completely exiting the room they had their meeting in.

Taehyung was the only one left behind, the male giving Hoseok and Yoongi hopeful stares. The two followed Taehyung back to his bedroom, on Taehyungs bed was a sleeping boy. Taehyung cooing at him while walking over to the bed and crouching down.

"Jungkookie," he whispered, the young male stirring and finally opening his eyes. Smiling when he saw Taehyung in front of him.

"Tae..." he then looked around to see Yoongi and Hoseok, he knew who they were since they were important people that were visiting Opia.

The servant automatically hopped out of the bed and bowed to them both repeatedly, "I know I should be working, your Highness, b-but-"

"It's alright Jungkook, they're here to see you to decide if you can come with me," Taehyung assured the younger male, who nodded with a relieved sigh.

Hoseok stared at Jungkook with sympathy, already noticing the affect this palace has on him. He knew being a servant wasn't easy, and the hardships he must be facing must have been unpredictable. All of this led to Hoseoks decision, but he needed to speak to Yoongi first.

Pulling the warrior aside, Hoseok whispers, "you and the others will help protect him, right?" he asked, Yoongi nodding almost instantly.

"Of course we will, Taehyung already said the others had a liking to him and we protect people who are with us," Yoongi confirms, calming Hoseoks racing nerves.

The Royal heir turns back to Taehyung, noticing the hopeful stare on the younger warriors face, "He can come along with us, he will be under the protection of all the warriors but not a main priority. Understood?"

Taehyung and Jungkook both nodded their heads vigorously, smiles on both their faces. The two shared a hug as they prepared Jungkooks things, the male finally able to get away from the servant world.