25 ~ The Queens Son

NamJoon stood near the medical room door with his head in his hands, his breathing uneven, and tears streaming down his full cheeks.

He felt the reason SeokJin was stabbed was because of him, that the reason his lover is still being fixed up is because he was a stupid excuse for a warrior.

"It's alright, NamJoon-ssi," he heard Yeri assure from beside him, the female giving him an award winning smile despite the current situation they were in. "SeokJin is a fighter, we both know that, he won't let death get him."

Joon smiled slightly at that comment, Jin was indeed a fighter.

The attack had ended an hour before, Jinyoung identified the people as Sisuian warriors. Which raised suspicion within everyone, why in the hell was Sisu attacking them?

Now NamJoon and Yeri were waiting outside the medical room, both silently praying Seokjin was okay. The fact that they heard nothing from the doctor worried them both immensely.

"Namjoon!" Jinyoung yelled from the other side of the corridor, the male jogging over to the other, "You need to come with me."

NamJoon raised an eyebrow at that, "Why?"

"Just, c'mon! I know you want to wait till you hear news on SeokJin but Yeri can wait here," he told with a determined expression on his features, "I'm talking to you as your Top warrior."

At that NamJoon sighed, he got up from his spot sitting down and followed Jinyoung out of the palace. They went to the middle of Aleumdaun, the middle of the commons. He saw some of the royal Court there along with a man with two other warriors behind them. This guy had blond hair and was fairly tall.

"Looks like I have me an audience!" this mystery man shouted gleefully, a tooth aching grin on his face.

"What is this about?" Joon asked the top warrior, who only shook his head and gestured towards the man in the front.

Yuseon was up front, glaring at the new comer, "Who are you?!"

The man sighed, "How many times do I have to repeat myself?" he exasperated, but quickly put on a smile and looked to the commoners as he said, "My name is Choi Junhong, I am Queen Jung's son who she kept hidden away from Aleumdaun."

NamJoons eyes widened.

<><><>

"QUEEN JUNG'S SON!" SeokJin yelled, wincing right after from the pain on his side.

He had woken up about a half an hour ago, Namjoon, Yeri, and Jinyoung breaking the news of the new comer. Though they weren't alone with the heir, the royal Court was there as well.

"Quit it with the yelling," Yuseon seethed, rubbing her temples, "You three, may you exit so we can speak to SeokJin privately." it wasn't a question, it was a command.

Though hesitant the three exited, their heads down as they did. Yuseon turned back to Seokjin, three of the other members in the royal Court behind her.

"He is Queen Jung's son, the Queen's most trusted advisor confirmed it. She asked him questions that he answered with perfection. It was before she married King Jung, when she was still a Choi. She kept him with his father who was the former leader of Opia," Taeyeon, one of the nicer royal court members, informed.

"Meaning he is older than you," Yuseon stated, giving Jin an evil smirk, "He is also eligible for the part of heir, the part as king-"

"Hoseok deserves to be king," SeokJin seethed as he glared at her, "he is the one who is actually eligible for it. He is full blood, doesn't matter if that other man is older than me or not. The people won't accept it-"

"The people will accept whatever we tell them," Shindong, another one of the royal Court members, interrupted.

Seokjin glared at them, about to begin cursing them out for being so heartless when it came to the people of Aleumdaun. King Jung may have been an asshole, but at least he had the smallest amount of care for the people.

"You motherfuckers-"

"If you act up one more time, we will give Junhong the spot as heir," Yuseon threatened, no hint amusement seen in her brown eyes, "He is the Queen's son after all, push our buttons one more time Seokjin and you nor Hoseok will be king."

Seokjin chuckled at the threat that should have striked fear within him, but it didn't, "When Hoseok is back, he is going to make all your lives hell."

The royal Court snickered a bit, "Sure he will, keep in line," Yuseon warned once more before leaving the room entirely with the rest of them.

Jinyoung, Namjoon, and Yeri practically ran in the room after they left.

Jin told them all about what the Royal Court just threatened him with, all of them surprised by it. They all agreed on one thing for sure before they left to allow Jin rest.

They couldn't trust Junhong.