21 ~ The look

"SeokJin, you must do something about the people! They haven't been working to make supplies, they haven't been doing what they should be!" one of the members of the royal Court, Yun YuSeon, yelled at the male.

The blond slammed his hand on the table, "THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO GRIEVE AS MUCH AS ANYONE!" he shouted at them, taking them by surprise, "Why haven't you been doing your job? Cause guess what, yelling at me isn't your fucking job!"

"Watch your language, SeokJin-"

"Or what?" Jin scoffed, now standing, "you'll take me out as the heir? Go the fuck ahead! I'm not the heir anyway!"

With that final note Seokjin stomped out of the room, leaving the eight by themselves.

The royal Court, as they liked to call themselves, was basically an ensemble of King Jung's most trusted. The royal children, and even the Queen, hated them. They were the soul reason Hoseok was cast out for being the heir, and Seokjin knew when Hoseok came back he'd fire them all.

Namjoon followed the, clearly angry, Seokjin back to his bedroom.

He was his guarding warrior after all.

What the warrior didn't expect was Seokjin to push him on his bed and get on top of him right after. The royal connected his lips with his boyfriend, something they decided they were hours before, his anger melting away at the touch of their lips.

Seokjin soon pulled away, now smiling, "thank you for that."

Namjoon chuckled, sitting up, "well I didn't have much of a choice in the matter, did I?"

Jin laughed at that, the younger male smiling at the sound. Once Jin was done with his fit of laughter, his gaze moved to Namjoon, the warrior already staring at him with a fond smile painted on his lips.

"What's the look for?"

"I love you so much," the warrior informed, Jin's cheeks becoming a light shade of pink at the comment.

The blond smiled at Namjoon, "you already know I love you too."

"and I'm a lucky man," Joon told, standing and making sure his sword was in place. "Such a beautiful human being loves me, I mean, how lucky am I?"

"Very," SeokJin said in a giddy tone, which only caused Namjoon to give a playful roll of his eyes.

<><><>

"Princess Yeri, shouldn't you be up in your bedroom?" Jinyoung inquired when he walked out into the palace gardens, not expecting to find the princess.

Her blonde hair was up in a bun, and she was in a simple blue gown. Her skin gleaming as she just let the sun hit her face.

"Oh, that room is so boring!" she insisted, one of her beautiful smiles gracing her features, "shouldn't you be doing Top warrior tasks, Jinyoung-ssi?"

Jinyoung laughed, still standing in the same spot as before, "I suppose you're correct, but I do like to visit the gardens to  have some time to think alone."

"Me too," Yeri confessed in a hushed tone, the female still staring at the warrior in front of her, "I'll leave if you'd like-"

"No, no, no!" The warrior quickly shot down Yeris suggestion, moving his hands in a dismissive, "You're the princess, it'd be rude of me to be the reason you don't enjoy your time in the gardens."

Yeri scoffed, standing up, "That doesn't matter to me, the title of being a princess, a Royal. You do more for Aleumdaun than I do, you deserve the time alone Jinyoung."

She walked over to the warrior, patting his chest before she exited the gardens completely. Leaving Jinyoung alone to have his time to think.

Though once Yeri was in her bedroom, her guarding warrior outside of the room, she had to take deep breaths to calm her racing heart.

a!n
I don't know much about 'royal' things persay and I'm using my small bit of knowledge to help me out, and google. So if something's don't make much sense or aren't exactly correct, I apologize now. Thank you for your understanding. ❤