30 ~ The doors

Jungkook woke up with blurred vision, the young man felt completely out of it. Once he composed himself, he sat up on what felt like a bed, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the blurriness.

He looked around the room, noticing a passed out Jung Jimin on the other bed that laid in the bedroom they were currently in. That's fucking weird, Jungkook thought as he rushed over to the elder male, who kidnaps people then puts them in bedrooms?

"Jimin," Jungkook said in a hushed tone while nudging the royal in front of him, "Jimin," he called again, nudging him a bit harder this time, but he didn't budge. "Jung Jimin!" Jungkook now whisper yelled, pushing the royal so hard he hit the ground and woke up with a loud yelp. Jungkook smiled triumphantly, "Finally!"

Jimin glared at the servant as he rubbed the side that made rough contact with the hard floor, he took in their surroundings as he got back on the bed, his eyebrows furrowed as he asked, "Where are we?"

"In a bedroom," Jungkook told plainly, now leaning against the headboard beside Jimin, "I guess when they took us all they separated us into pairs, putting us in these rooms."

The royal chuckled, "That's odd."

"This place is odd," Jungkook pointed out, "Who kidnaps people then puts them in a bedroom, with another person, with no restraints?"

"People who know they have no other way out," Jimin stated, standing from his position and looking around, "There's no windows, not even a handle on the door and the room is completely secluded. They don't need to do the cliché things like locking us in cells."

Jungkook shrugged, seeing Jimin's point on the matter. The younger felt as if he's slept for a whole day, who knows, he probably did sleep for a whole day because of that wicked gas they released.

The royal continued to look around the room, frustration growing within him. Where in the hell were the rest of his people? Were they okay? Safe?

Jimin stepped on the carpet that led a bit underneath the bed Jimin had been on, the servants eyes widening when the royal stepped on the carpet. He had a small idea, it may not work, or he may not be correct on his hunch but who knows.

"Jimin-ssi," he beckoned, now standing next to the worried royal, "can you step back for a moment?"

The royal nodded as he got off the carpet, watching the younger male examine it. He watched Jungkook wrap his long fingers around the corner of the carpet, the male beginning to pull on it. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, the carpet was attached, more like stapled, into the hardwood floor? Jungkook pulled it with all the strength he had, Jimin eventually helping him and with the strength of both men they pulled the carpet off and slid it out from underneath the bed.

Lord and behold, there was a door that led to the underground underneath the carpet.

"How..." Jimin trailed off, staring at the young man, "How did you know that was there?"

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile, pulling open the door since the lock on it was rusted and able to be pulled off with one good tug, "That's the thing," he chuckled, "I didn't, I just went off a hunch I had. We have them in Opia, so, I guessed they'd be here too."

"Smart."

Jungkook smiled at the small compliment, his gaze shifting to the drop down to a dirt path, "Now, shall we try and find everyone else?"

Jimin smiled before nodding, following the young male to god knows where.

<><><>

Eventually Jungkook and Jimin walked far enough on this path to notice how it was extremely secluded. To close the door, Jimin had to get on Jungkooks shoulders since they had to drop down on the path. They did it successfully and were now looking for a way to find the rest.

"Wait," Jimin stopped walking, telling Jungkook to quiet down and listen. Above them they heard the distinct voices of Yoongi and Taehyung, who must have been standing above them. They also noticed how it looked as if there was another door above them.

Jungkook jumped up and down, everytime he did he knocked on the wood to get the males attention, which he managed to do successfully.

"Hey! Yoongi, Taehyung!" he shouted, but made sure to do it quiet enough to not attract too much attention. The path wasn't too dark, you were able to see when you walked. But it wasn't managed, as if the leaders didn't care that it was there.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung's deep voice was muffled as he questioned, "is that you?"

"Yes!" Jungkook smiled at the sound of Tae's voice, he and Jimin explaining to the other two how to get out. The two warriors followed their directions and got out of the room successfully. 

Once Taehyung was out of the room Jungkook hugged him tightly, pulling away and pecking Tae's lips quickly.

The warrior was beyond shocked at the action, not having enough time to say anything since Jungkook walked away with blushed cheeks and a chuckling Jimin and Yoongi.

The four did this until they got everyone, or almost everyone, Yoongi did a head count and realized they were missing three people. It seemed like it took them a bit to find everybody, since they all made sure to close that door behind them and the tunnel seemed a tad bit darker. They all heard footsteps coming from a certain direction, their attention turning to where they heard the sound emit from. They had no weapons and no way to defend themselves besides their hands and legs.

To all their relief it was just Hani and Soyeon, who were just as relieved to find them.

"We're glad you all are alright!" Hani exclaimed, smiling widely.

Yoongi returned the smile, asking them, "How'd you get in?"

Soyeon responded, "There is an opening to this tunnel like place, it took us a day to find it with the help of this woman who was more than willing to tell us."

"A DAY?! We've been knocked out for a day!" Jimin screeched, his hands interlocked with Taemin's as he did so, the warrior calming him down.

Hani nodded, "I guess so."

"Wait," Yoongi halted everyone's quiet murmuring, his eyebrows knitting together, "If Hoseok isn't with you, where the hell is he?"

Soyeon and Hani shook their heads with disappointed expressions, "All we know is Bambam and Lisa have him, that's it."

Yoongi clenched his jaw, the male keeping himself from acting on impulse instead of making a rational plan to get his lover back, "Okay," he finally spoke after some deep breaths, "let's make a plan, then get out of here so we can find Hoseok."

The warriors nodded, all huddling in to make a plan to get their heir back.