31 ~ Fear

TRIGGER WARNING
Attempted Rape
I do not condone rape or any form of sexual harassment, it is just a part of the plot. You are welcome to skip the first half of the chapter and, if wished, can continue after the
<><><>

Hoseok groans when he wakes from his forced sleep, the male trying to rub his eyes but soon realized he couldn't. Since there were chains keeping his hands above his head.

He noticed that he was only in his underwear, his heart beat picking up and all drowsiness that he felt left his body within seconds. The heir looked around the room he was in frantically, a new sense of immense fear taking over his body.

"Oh," he heard a female voice chirp, surprise heard in their tone, "Bamie! He's awake now!"

Hoseok recognized the voice belonged to Lisa, the female wearing a long orange robe. Bambam eventually came out of where ever he was, he was wearing a yellow one. The two always seemed to wear similar colors.

"Glad to see you're finally conscious, Hoseok," he said with a smile, the male sitting himself on the bed. His hand ghosted over Hoseoks thigh, the royal moving away from his potential touch. Noticing his legs weren't strapped to anything.

Bambam chuckled at this movement, moving incredibly close to Hoseoks ear and whispering, "There's no point in fighting us."

Hoseok had his eyes clenched shut as he kept himself from whimpering, "What are you going to do to me?" he asked, though he didn't really want to know the answer to that question, the royal kept himself from screaming since he didn't know what they were capable of.

Lisa smiled, she smiled an innocent smile that made Hoseok sick to his stomach. Where were his people? What did these bastards do to them? How long has it been? Where was his Yoongi?

The female crawled over to Hoseok on the bed, her hands trailing up his toned stomach. Hoseok cringed at the feeling of someone else's hands on him, hands that didn't belong to his lover, "It's what me and Bamie do to all the heirs that come here, they usually enjoy it, or just give up, after a bit," she said, staring into Hoseoks fear filled eyes and licking her bottom lip sensually.

"I'm into men," Hoseok informed, praying it would make a difference in what was about to happen to him, but to his demise it didn't.

Lisa giggled, "More fun for Bamie then."

Hoseok didn't bother looking at said male, he could already feel his gaze bore into his skin. The royal began kicking when they started to leave kisses on his body, he wasn't going to let these people rape him without a fight. He wasn't going to let them do this to him, he would try his absolute best to keep them from doing so. To get them away from him.

This frustrated the two leaders, who looked at each other before nodding. They walked away and left the room, Hoseok sighing in relief, though the breath that left his lips got caught in his throat when they came back.

Now with more restraints.

<><><>

"You will bring us to the leaders corridor unless you want me to find your family and rip them apart limp by limp," Yoongi threatened as he held an iron grip on this warriors neck, the rest surprised by this side of their second in command.

The man was trembling, fear clearly detected in his eyes and shaky hands. The other warriors next to him were being retrained by Taemin and Taehyung, who were equally shocked at Yoongi's threat. He was not playing around.

"O-okay!" The man practically yelled in defeat, Yoongi now holding a sword up to his neck as he led them to the leaders corridor. The sword obtained when they attacked the other warriors, stealing their weapons for their own benefit.

Taemin caught up with his brother as they walked, Yoongi's face held a menacing expression as he pressed the swords blade on this guy's neck, "Where did that even come from?" Taemin inquired with a chuckle, staring at his younger brother.

Yoongi shrugged slightly, "I want Hoseok back, I don't care what I have to do or say to do that."

The elder of the two smiled slightly, "My baby brother's in love, how adorable."

Before Yoongi could reply with something snarky, the trembling warrior announced they had reached the corridor. Yoongi threw the warrior aside and walked along said place, most of his warriors now had swords since they stole them from the Locurian warriors.

Who were lousy fighters. He assumed all their good ones were out of the kingdom walls and taking more innocent Royals and people. Which was beyond disgusting.

A loud scream of protest caused Yoongi's eyes to widen, he knew that voice to well. He knew that was Hoseoks voice. Despite the ache in his leg and lower back Yoongi ran to the place he heard the scream emit from, his warriors dealing with the others as he threw the doors open.

He saw Hoseok laid out on a bed with tears going down his full cheeks, Lisa and Bambam now staring wide eyed at Yoongi since they didn't expect him. Hell they didn't even know how he got out.

"How the hell did you-"

Yoongi quickly walked over to Lisa, grabbing the unexpected females hair and pressing the blade of the sword up to her neck, "Give me him or she dies, and I'm not one to bluff."

Jimin and some others walked into the room as well, the younger Royals eyes brimming with tears when he saw his brother's current position and state.

Bambam raised an eyebrow mockingly, but that action didn't cover up the clear worry seen in his eyes, "You wouldn't." he tested.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, sliding the blade over Lisa's neck slowly to prove a point, blood going down her neck from the light injury, "BAMIE!" she screamed, holding Yoongi's wrist which did nothing.

"FINE!" Bambam yells when he realizes the man in front of him isn't bluffing, his hands reaching out towards Lisa.

"Untie him, give him his clothes, give us our weapons, and let him walk over to them," he gestures towards Jimin's and the others, "then, I'll let her go."

The leader does as told, having servants retrieve the weapons they took from the Aleumdaun warriors. He caught Lisa in his arms when Yoongi threw her harshly towards him, Yoongi running over to Hoseok and cupping his face, "Are you okay, baby?" he asked, his eyes scrutinizing his lovers body.

Hoseok nodded as he allowed himself to fall weak in Yoongi's arms, his tears relentless. Yoongi glared at the leaders as he spat, "You're letting us go, now." The second in command now had his katana back, and was not afraid to use it on these bastards in front of him.

Bambam just nodded which a disappointed expression, "Leave, tell the warriors at the front we're letting you go," he stated while holding Lisa in his arms, the man calming down the sobbing female.

Yoongi gestured for his people to begin moving out, which they did. Hoseok hugging himself at they went. They were able to leave Locura with relieved expressions and content sighs, all thankful that they got out of there alive and with little injury. Physically, at least.

Lisa turned to Bambam once they were gone, her eyes glossy from crying so much "We'll get them back, right?" she asked.

The man nodded with an now angered expression, his fist clenching tightly, "You bet we will."

a/n
Mhm