28 ~ A beautiful day

"Are sure you are well enough to leave today?" Hoseok inquired for what seemed like the hundredth time, causing the warrior in front of him to groan.

"Yes, Hoseok, I'll be fine," he assured, stroking his lovers hair to calm his racing nerves down.

The two were already ready, dressed and freshened up. Yoongi was limping a little more now, but that wasn't just because of his injury. Hoseok deemed it as payback for when he caused Hoseok to limp.

Yoongi spoke to his brother earlier, the two having a small heart to heart that made Hoseoks heart warm for his lover. Taemin would he accompanying them back to Aleumdaun, the male eager to get back home to his mother.

They had all already decided they'd be leaving this very day, go to Sisu, which wasn't that far,  and retrieve the king. They would then bring the king back to Aleumdaun, Hoseok would reveal himself as the true heir with the kings confirmation, then put him to death for his crimes.

Sounded easy enough, right?

Wrong.

The people of Aleumdaun were standing at the gates of the palace, requesting access to leave from the guards that stood there. They denied with no expressions shown on their faces, their faces made stone look emotional.

"Let us through!" Jimin now yelled out of pure frustration, the people in front of them were being completely incompetent! Taemin shushed Jimin quietly, telling the royal to calm down before something happens.

Soon enough Lisa and Bambam showed up, both dressed to impress. Lisa's long blonde hair was thrown into a half up half down style, she was wearing a baby blue dress that touched the ground as she walked, accessories allowing her features to pop out more. Bambam had his hair styled to the side, the male in a dark blue suit with white shoes, his fingers holding multiple rings while his neck adorned a silver necklace.

"A beautiful day, isn't it?" Lisa stated blissfully, looking at the people in front of her with an adorable smile that they would have awed at in any other circumstance then now.

"It would be, Princess," Hoseok began, his hands behind his back as he gave slight glares to both leaders in front of him, "If you'd let us free to continue our journey, we thank you for the hospitality but we really should be going now."

Bambam chuckled as he fixed one of the cuffs on his suit, the male simultaneously walking closer to Hoseok. This action causing Yoongi to place his hand on the handle of his Katana.

"Well, your Highness," Bambam gave a bone chilling smile, "We can not do that, unfortunately."

Hoseok chuckled with no enthusiasm, his annoyance growing quickly, "And why is that?"

"Simple," Lisa cut in, hooking her arm on Bambam's when she walked over next to him, "Once you enter Locura, you don't leave."

This sent chills down Hoseoks spine, the male attempting to not show the fear that erupted within him. Jungkook hid a bit behind Taehyung, the male now worried for what was to come out of this situation.

"Well, this one time can you let us go? I'm asking nicely," Yoongi asked the two in front of him, who gave slight laughs as they shook their heads. The warrior licked his dry lips before pulling out his katana, the others doing the same. "You should know, I only ask nicely once."

"And you should know, dear warrior, that we don't need fire power to make you drop," Lisa commented with a light hearted laugh, Yoongi's eyebrows furrowing.

The warriors standing at the gates pulled masks over their faces, now throwing cans into the air that exploded. Gas a result of the explosion. It took 15 seconds for the gas to kick in when you breathed it in, and when they tried to run away the other warriors stopped them. Yoongi grabbed Hoseok before they both passed out, Lisa and Bambam laughing as they watched the people of Aleumdaun drop like flies.

"Easier than expected," Bambam commented, nodding with pursed lips, "Guess we lock them in the rooms till they realize they have no other choice but to stay."

"Except him," Lisa pointed at the heir, who was in the second in commands arms. She licked her lips as she said, "he comes with us."

Bambam nodded in agreement, commanding the warriors to begin bringing this people to the forbidden seventh corridor. The section of the palace was only for people they kidnapped, basically. They kept them in there until they gave up and stayed put in Locura. Most of the people living in Locura were kidnapped from other kingdoms.

The two leaders walked away to the palace, triumphant smirks on their faces as they did.

Soyeon and Hani released the breaths they were holding when they saw them walk away, the two female warriors able to run with all the commotion. Far enough where they didn't breathe in that nasty gas.

"Okay, we can get them back, right?" Hani questioned, worry in her tone as she spoke.

Soyeon nodded confidently, "Yeah, I know we can. I have plan, if we follow through we can get out of here."

The two nodded, ready to save their people from these evil bastards.

a/n
I love powerful female characters ;) (my bisexual is showing, oops)